Red Hot Passion
31 July 2005

well hello you!! :D

wanted to take a short nap ytd. so i was like "ma, wake me up abt 7.30." and tt 7.30 ended up being a 4.30 in the morn. HOHO. so i slept like almost 12 hrs?? nice..

so then i was wide awake and for some funny reason, i picked up the bio textbk and started reading/going thru the past 2 chapters we just did. cos i've not been paying attention at all. i was either sleeping, blanking out, talking or sth. basicaly doing everything else but pay attention. whoops. but she's just so BORING!!

so then i laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking. abt a million and one things. it's so darn peaceful. so pleasant. so i just though and thought and thought till i finally drifted off to la-la land yet again.

i was dreaming abt sth so sweet and lovely, it was pure bliss.

see, i was abt 17/18? and my best friend, her name's sara. so it was me, sara, her bro and her neighbour, one gang. we did everything together. then suddenly, me and the neighbour, unknowingly fell in love with each other. then yeah.. it's pretty predictable and all.. but so sweet all the same.. *sigh

okay. i know i know. mushy talk is so passe. but you know what. i dont care! :D oh yes. faizah is re-doing my blog now!!! yay.. go faizah go!! come on girl!! you can do it!!! *jumps cheerleader style* hahahah

ok. so just now, my mum suddenly wanted to sun the carpet. after god knows how long. sheesh. so then when we dragged the carpet out, we saw these funny eeeky looking thingys under the carpet!!!! eww man. *my hair rising as we speak/as i type*

so then it turns out tt those creep crawlies are actually feeding on the carpet!! my mum went ballistic! her precious 400bucks gone to trash. oh my god. those things are freakily gross. it's like hairy and puny, similar looking to bed bugs. ugh. it disgusted me, but intrigued me all the same. so there i was, my hair rising like crap, getting upclose and personal with the bug. AND THEN. the thing HAD to fly up to my face!!! yuck yuck yuck!!! screw it man. and while my bro was poking at it, it didnt fly up to him or wtvr!! unfairness!

you shld see the state of the carpet man. those bugs had a good time feeding on it. big appetite those grossifying insects! see, this is what you get for buying non-synthetic carpets. supposedly, pricier cos it's "original" but still. destroyable/ruinable/not-tt-long-lasting after-all.

ok. i have to go to my aunts hse for tuition later! initially, it was supposed to be some 24 yr old bloke who's supposed to come to my hse. but then, on perfect cue, my aunt called in to ask whether i'd like my cousin to tutor me. since he'd be able to teach me anything and everything, my mum took him up instead. so now, I have to that bit of travelling. troublesome. but it'd be fun i supose. i'll get to see salwa every week!! she's my cousin, same age. man, the last time i saw her was like last yr or sth?? so yeah, gotta go get ready now.

well, tt's it then. till the next entry ya. :)))

Huda
1:00 PM
 

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706