- If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
- If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.
- Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
- Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
- Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to be.
- Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
- Don't settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
- Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself later for staying when things are not better.
- The only person you can control in a relationship is YOU.
- Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
- Always have your own set of friends separate from his. Keep him in your radar but get to know others.
- Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.
- Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
- You cannot change a man's behavior. Change comes from within.
- Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are... even if he has more education or a better job. Do not make him into a quasi-god.
- He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
- Never let a man define who you are.
- Never borrow someone else's man.
- If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
- A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
- NOT all men are dogs.
- You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two way street.
- You need time to heal between relationships. There is nothing cute about baggage. Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship
- You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you. A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals. Look for someone complimentary, not supplementary.
- Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.
- Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need.
- Make him miss you sometimes. When a man always knows where you are, and you're always readily available to him - he takes it for granted.
how come use numberings then i cant change the colour?
anyway, it's from this blog i frequent daily. heh. thought it'd be good to just know. it may not be of direct relevance to us. being only just 15 and all. but you know, there's no harm knowing the tricks of the game. (:
omg! cyndi lauper's "girls just wanna have fun" is playing now! omg! flashbacks of last year! hoobastank! HAHA. that was really funny.
oh. i slept in my brother's room last night. after going all "in depth" on darkness and all. ugh. got the better of me i guess. bleh.
i'm brave but i'm chickenshit.
so? *puts chin up defiantly*