Red Hot Passion
14 October 2005

I think there's something awfully wrong with me sometimes. It's like the PRIME of teenage years just struck me full blast this morning. I woke up and felt completely ugly and out of place. I couldn't even stand the sight of my reflection in the full length mirror, when I got up the right side of my bed.

I felt like breaking the damn mirror you know! Shit. This is so weird. I HATE INSECURITIES. They should just go fuck and fling themselves out the window the second them step in.

No such luck now.* pouts* I'm disgruntled.

Anyway, *big bright fake smile* a ligher topic, shall we?

Today met Su and Xiuqi in school to further plan things. It was fun. :D Xiaowei's overseas so not a complete dpt! But it's okay. I was late. Hmm. Not my fault okay. (:

It will be so damn fun. I cannot wait! Oh Hilda just called me to remind me about tmr. God. I completely forgot about it! So yes. Thanks Heewder! (:

Wow. I started writing this at 9.32 and now it's 10.55.

Was talking to my god sis on MSN. The one who's grandma took care of me when I was a wee little baby till I was what six? Catching up is great. I've always loved to "catch up" with those I've lost in touch with. It's like suddenly, it feels as though you guys were as tight knit as before when in fact it's been almost a YEAR since you last talked to them. Makes you feel all warm knowing that they've always been there this whole while. (:

A lot of sense knocked into me. A whole realisationg that it takes very little to steer you off course. How so very little, it's disturbing. Thanks for the view in a different light, sort of. I'm not gonna end up like that, I highly doubt so at least. Like I said, I'll try my very best.

In puzzles, but it's not for you to know anyhow! (:

Actually, I don't have anything "substantial" to update about. Like I said, it gets addcitive, and before long, it's a routine. I don't have any problems with that man. (:

Excuse my randomness alright. After all the new info I've been forced down my throat (more like brains, but nvm. It's a form of "expression" :D) by all the catching up and stuff. So sad. My Mak Nenek doesn't remember me anymore. ):

This is where I'm supposed start on the whole "how you only regret when you've lost it" speech. But to save you the misery, if like me, you feel so heartless sometimes you just wish people will get over the whole sappy shit, I won't do so. (:

Full of smileys so smile folks! (As mentioned, excuse the randomness.)

Ciao babes!

PS: I'm thinking of going for a crash course (AKA reading up on the net ) and then give it a shot at analyzing my dreams. Great idea, no? (:

Huda
11:10 PM
 

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706