Red Hot Passion
02 November 2005

Hello!! Wow. I've been fasting in more ways than one man. Been losing touch with the cyberworld (does anyone still call it that anymore?!). I here, have stooped to an all time low - a couch potato. Okay, fine. A bed potato? But that just doensn't sound too right. I couldn't get my lazy ass to just travel to the study room. ): Anyways, updates of the past couple of days is in order, yeah? (:

Saturday, 28th

Went to Geylang with my family, the first time this Ramadan. Pathetic, aye? Anyway, the feeling wasn't what I anticipated it to be initially. I mean, the buzz, yeah I felt that. But I don't know... I just wasn't quite feeling it, you know what I mean? Whatevers. I bet you don't. That's okay. (:

So, I was getting pretty pissed cos I couldn't find any baju kurung that made my heart stop and go "Ohmygod!! That is SO nice. Ma, I want that".

Ended up in First Lady (pukes pukes pukes). UGH. The stuff there's pretty alright I suppose. What I hate so much about it though, is the fact that the chances of an awkward "fuck-she-has-the-same-baju-kurung-as-me" moment just hiked up to an almost gurantee. Oh WHAT am I talking about?! It IS a gurantee. But wth. I just got this red one, as promised, from there.

So this year, I have a white one and a red one. One so virginal/ holy/ innocent the other so slutty/ seductive / not-so-innocent. Opposites totally attract yeah? Okay, I have no idea what I'm getting at. Hah. And so the random fever strikes!

My mom, was happily purchasing house stuff. New flowers/ vases/ table cloths/ cushion covers/ etc. And my brother was being such an irritant. Jeez. Just cos we weren't buying his stuff yet, he had to be such a pussy.

Okay, so around 5 plus, went to meet Siti at Orchard MRT. We were gonna buke outside! WHEE. My mum gave me some cash, just in case I came across a nice pair of heels/ bag.

We decided to look around Wisma.

IT WAS HELL.

We were running around the entire place like silly rats, only to find no cheese!! ): Stupid. Aldo had nice bags. BUT they were like $59.90 and above. I almost, bought that nice white bag, leaving with 10 measly cents to buke. BUT. Common sense kicked in. I didn't give in to my impulse. :D COME ON MAN. Someone pass me the medal! (x

We went to Mango, nada, Nine West, shoes start off at like what? 90 over bucks. We went in, checked a tab and walked right out. Embarrassing. ): After surveying around some more, decided oh wth. Let's start hunting for a place to eat. (:

Ended up in Breeks. Had to queue for a good 20 minutes plus! Was torn between Seoul Garde and Breeks. But the queue at Breeks was shorter.

Crap man. All those fasting (plus some others) were already there! Full house. Annoying. So we broke our fast with Famous Amos cookies. Made my throat scream "DRY! DAMMIT DRY!".

SIGH.

And then when we were in, had to wait a bloody 20 minutes more before my food arrived. Urgh. Talk about great service. But I guess we gotta understand too, many of them didn't even have a chance to break their fast, plus I think it takes quite some time to roast a chicken right?

BUT STILL. Don't they go by the "Customers are golden. They are ALWAYS right." rule? If so, not showing it leh.

That aside, our food was pretty good. We were so stuffed! Left huge portions untouched. See, if they came earlier, we wouldn't have snacked on the cookies, hence leaving more space for SOLID food. They're loss. And our's too. =/

After the heavy meal, we had to walk around. I could just feel my jean's button on the verge of snapping. Yucks. So we went around trying to find something decent. BULLSHIT lah.

But in the end, Charles&Keith saved the day. Yet again. BO-RING!

The past few years, my Hari Raya shoes have been from there. But what to do? Their's are nice and reasonably cheap. BUT. Just my luck, they had to run out of size 39s. The one I wanted was very glam-ish but at the same time, the "safe" kind that can be worn with casualwear.

Didn't get anything at all at the end of the day. GAH. Didn't exactly put me in a good note. But at least the next time I visit a Charles&Keith outlet, I'd know the exact kind I want, along with the size.




Sunday, 29th

Went to Tampines Mall with the family. To buy my dad's pants/ shirts/ shoes, my bro's pants/ shirts/ shoes, my bag/ shoes, my mum's brooches/ shoes. Started off at Metro Century Square for my Brat's stuff cos he's starting his crap once again. *rolls eyes*

Thank god I was there. Else, he would have gotten crap clothes. Sadly, he has pretty horrid taste sometimes, though I gotta admit, other times, his taste is of a certain standard. The got my dad's stuff.

Then, went downstairs to look at the bags. I kept hovering around the Guess bags, hoping Mother would get the hint. Of course she chose to be "blind", ignoring all my coughs, "Eh ma, this is nice right?"s, longing stares. Hmm. Typical. Instead, she tried to get me to like this one that had cherries on the bag. CHERRIES!! Sorry, but I don't quite go for the cute stuff.

SIGH.

Then went on to TM's Isetan, got my mum's shoes and brooches. And then, miraculously, my mum bought for me a Carlo Rino handbag! I have no idea what got into her. Well, whatever it is, I'm one happy girl! I still cannot believe she actually agreed to get me that bag! (x

Nearing break fast, we went on to Delifrance Bistro or Bistro Delifrance or whatever. Apparently, the Delifrance outlet at TM was given a complete image overhaul. They made it into a restaurant like thingy. Food was good. We actually had to self order. Meaning, filling out the order slip ourselves, plus the code number, the quantity, etc. Interesting. Nice way to make things easier for themselves, eh?

After that, went on to Charles&Keith to get my shoes. Annoyingly, they didn't even have that pattern! URGH. Felt like smacking them. Due to time constraint, had to find something nice enough. Ended up with this pair of two tone, light brown and drak brown one. Also, my mum got herself another pair. Hrmph. Inequality, anybody?

Then went home with my gorgeous, lovely bag and okay-lah heels. (:




Monday, 31st

Basically, just helped around the house and then went on to meet squadmates at Kovan around 1. Going to Rachel's house! The Popular at Heartland Mall is quite shit. They didn't have enough! But it's okay. I bet all the other stores are the same. =/ Ordered and we're gonna have to pick it up on Friday.

Mucked around while trying to get everything done at her place. Sophia Ke is DAMN demanding! FUSSY POT! (: Went on to Kovan's KFC for our dinner. Fast food. =/ Had the Taco Bell.. uh.. thing? And then suddenly Rachel dragged me and Clara out!

Went on to Prima Deli to get these cheapo neneh cake slices for Dina's birthday! We begged the aunty to give us a candle. And then! CRISIS! No lighter!!! After going up and down, genius me, suggested we go to the supermarket. We spent 70 cents on a purple lighter which we were only gonna use to light that one candle. Prepared everything (which really isn't a lot, just to light that one candle, the hard part is really trying to not let the flame go poof while walking to the table) then approached Dina!

She tried to act dumb! What's new? (: Could tell she was touched! We gathered around that one small pathetic box and sang "Happy Birthday" as softly as we could manage. Which isn't really soft by the way.

Oh yeah! I got my Michael Bubble CD! Thanks Dina, Maria and Su!! I will get you something Dina! (:

***

That pretty much rounds up everything. Yesterday was spent cleaning the house a bit and Part 1 of cleaning my room! Part 2's today. I have so much crap man. Oh, and I can finally see what's buried under all that junk on my table. I found my SS 3B workbook! AMAZING!!

Okay, guess I'll be off now. Oh and no, you're not seeing things, I did write 6+ in the morning. Decided to not sleep again. Okay then. Ciao babes! (:

Huda
7:10 AM
 

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706