Red Hot Passion
10 December 2005

Another one I know you'll hate!

Quick updates on the past few days!

Let's see. Weds, went over to Aniszah's around 7+, 8 in the evening t
o get some Amaths hw done. Isz, her brother, is such great help! Why do some people not get confused by this particular thing called Mathematics?! I just don't get it! Both the subject and how some people find it easy. Burh.

Caught Tuesdays with Morrie on Hallmark at her place
! My god. What a nice movie. Morrie really looks like what I envisioned him to be! Haha. Say it. I'm cool. :D

Speaking of movies, I've caught truckloads of movies this past week. Okay, fine. Yes, I confess, a bum I've been. ):

Anyway! Lightning and Thunder remember me too! Okay, FYI, they are two BLACK cats which my family took care of for a while but it's really theirs (Aniszah's fam). Now now, you superstitious freaks. No, they are perfectly harmless. Lightning is such a softie I tell you. And Thunder just has that "bad boy" thing , okay more like "bad cat" thing going on, but underneath all that, he melts faster than uh. Butter? I don't know what I'm talking about.

Ohohoh! Her 6 year old sister, Aina, loves me! Haha. She was being so sweet and cute! She snuggled up to me while we were watching TV y'know! She even drew me this picture of her, Niz, and I. So sweet. I'd rather a younger sister than a younger brother. But then again, you'll never be satisfied with what you've got. And that's the beauty of it! (:

Ended up sleeping over. Hah. Silly me forgot that CC trg was in the afternoon. So, I took the first 372, then ran for the 27 and finally sleepily boarded the 291 home. Managed to reach home by 6.15 in the morning! That's an amazing feat okay!

Annoyingly, my stomach was giving me problems. Hmm. Great timing. So, I was in great discomfort throughout the entire 3 bus rides when I could have been sleeping peacefully like all the other passengers! GAH.

After receiving an SMS from Xiuqi who reminded me that it was in the afternoon, heaved a sigh of relieve, took some Panadol, plonked on my bed and headed off to a nice slumber.

Come 11ish, woke up and felt much better. Got ready and left for school. CC trg was the usual I suppose. (:

***

Friday! Was supposed to head over to Clara's at 9.30! My brilliant idea to convert to a morning person. Hah, I wish! Got up considerably early, SMS-ed Lee, than crawled over to my mom's bed, dragging along my bolster and comforter and snuggled up to Kieffy!

It was raining pretty heavily, making so much noise pitter pattering on the air con thingy outside. I found the rhythm very hypnotising? Haha. Okay, weird I know. I was in that weird state where I alternate between being asleep and awake. My mother thought it was fun to switch off the air con and pull the curtains apart!!

&*!^%$^%#@

It must be fun tormenting your daughter. As a consolation, let's hope I'll be able to find the joy in doing that in about.... okay who knows how long?!

For equality's sake, I stormed into my brother's room and did the same thing. It's only fair okay! And if you were wondering? I'm a wonderful sister to that brat of a nine year old. (: No, you weren't wondering? Oh who cares. (:

Caught Oprah and I was so moved I felt like I could flood the the house! Can you imagine, going for a walk at 6.15 in the morn, you return home, 15 minutes later, to find all four of your kids dead, shot by your ex husband, who commited suicide right after killing his own kids?!

My god. Nothing, I repeat, nothing can possibly excuse anybody for doing such a horre
ndous, selfish thing. Regardless of how "empty" you feel or the fact that you've just realised that you're merely a ghost wandering about, simply existing and not really living it at all and whatever depressing situation you're currently in till you feel suicidal and on the verge of snapping, etc. Regardless okay. Regardless.

It was so incredibly sad hearing all those stories from all those mothers who've experienced the Worst Day of Their Lives, all involving their kids. It was really really sad. It makes you feel so darn lucky, y'know?

Anyway, only reached at Clara's around noon. Watched some TV, had instant pizza for lunch, watched Jersey Girl, and finally got started on some work.

Jersey Girl's a nice movie. Nothing spectacular, exactly. But still. Ben Affleck's hot and I like Liv Tyler plus the girl's cute and the story was cute too!

Eventually, we decided to go to the barbecue. Walked a good half an hour before we finally found the friggingly annoying pitch which was so far away! Like any other BBQ, the problem was getting the fire started! Grr. I really look forward to the day I attend a BBQ with a sucessful fire without the help of a guy/parent.

The barbecue went well, I suppose. The last part was the best. Where everyone went nuts and started cheering (okay so it was more like shouting and screaming) out to the sea! At night! When it was all dark and couples are seen at every turn, all ready to strangle us silent, I'll bet!

Hilda, was especailly insane. She was possesed, I'm sure. Who would've thought? (: Oh you know, we even shooed away people! Like there was this particular tent, near us, we cheered like mad and soon after, they packed up! To either shift or something. Hey, it is a free country, at besides, it's still early! They probably just all wanted to have mass sex without all the "distractions".

Left East Coast around... okay I'm not too sure exactly. But whatever it was, I was super beat, I missed my stop. How typical. You know. That's my newest bad habit. Missing stops. No further elaboration, cos it's too freaking embarrassing!

***
Caught Down with Love on Star Movies and I think Renee is really cute! Haha. She's funny lah. Plus she can walk in this really crazy seductive manner (cos the role called for it) and it just cracks me up! Ewan Mcgregor's good looking. So there was definitely no lacking of eye candy there.

Oh yeah. I also caught Girls Just Want to Have Fun early this week. And it's a cool movie! Starring Sarah Jessica Parker and Helen Hunt when they were really young, like in their teens!
The lead guy looks a bit like Tom Welling the Blonde.

I like watching movies of the 80s cos everything's just different! Like the dressing, the culture, so to speak and what not. So yeah. It's fun.

Oh before I forget! Today's Taufik Batisah's 24th birthday! Heard from Maziah that he has this birthday party. Apparently, you have to book in advance or something of that sort. If it was a year ago, you can bet your butt I'll be there. But it's not last year. So too bad Taufik! Your loss! :D

All the "Taufik talk" reminds me of how things were like a year ago dragged on to early this year. And once again, I'd have to thank Toffa! Okay lah. I'll tell you. She managed to fix us (her, her cousin, her cousin's best friend, her second cousin, her second cousin's best friend, me and Siti) a date with Taufik!

We had a good 1 and a half hours with him okay! So bloody cool. But he's a bit too smooth and flirtatious for my liking. I mean. Well, if a guy's way too smooth, that hardly ever is good right. Hidden agenda and all that "ladies' man" crap to live up to.

But then again, I guess it'd be nice to be with a guy who's smooth and charming just not TOO smooth and charming. But I wouldnt want a guy who's so insecure and fumbles about all the time either! Though a bit of that klutz-ish thing is quite cute, actually. Like Seth Cohen/Adam Brody! Okay, I can so see Mariam all smiley like an idiot. (:

Okay yuck. Contradictions suck.

ANYWAY. I know I must start blogging more regularly, so I wont end up with shit long posts of the describing-my-day sort. It's boring. Will "spice it up" in time to come. Till then, ciao babes.

Huda
10:30 PM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706