Red Hot Passion
18 February 2006

Boys' prelims, huge-ass ACJC and hormonal madness

Hello all. Today's an alright day I suppose. Here goes! Bear with me will ya?

Thank god Ma'am Chew's my form teacher! I got to go to the Boys' Prelims today. It was exciting. Fun, even. Though uh. Some were really no comments. '!!!' HAHA. Though there were others who were pretty WHOA!.

Rachel and I, and many others I'll assume, were impressed by XXX school. Haha. Sounds so... secretive! Well, they are good!

Went back to school after some time to train for a while. Then later, Rachel and I went off to meet Clara to go to the ACJC funfair. Now that was quite crazy. The throngs of people were insane! It was like really ohmygod. It's worse than town on a weekend night! *shakes head*

Bumped into a familiar face at practically every turn! Went to the food area cos well, funfair games are... not that interesting. After munching on little knick knacks, we went on exploring the entire place.

There was too many people, I couldn't really see where I was heading. It was seriously nuts! You'd think someone famous died or some A-List hollywood celeb was there or something. But not a school funfair. LOL. (Notice, I don't quite use that anymore? As in "'lol". I don't know why though.)

They were selling anything and everything possible. Even hundreds of dollars plants! Yeah, that's right. Plants. The food was cool. There was even one stall that sold chocolate dipped stuff, from that chocolate fountain. The one that was featured in Sunday Times, I think, not too long ago?

The three of us were just walking aimlessly. There seemed to be no end to the fun fair! As in the stalls and such. There was a numeber of cool stuff. Like there was this band that could play well, but not sing well at the Cafe whatever it was. Apparently, the school has a couple of Cafe thingys or something. That school's confusing!
Literally collided into Chestine somewhere upstairs, I don't know where, cos ohheck, ACJC is one huge ass school! Bumped into Sheena too! People I know were like popping all over the place.

Oh and the haunted houses, according to Chestine, was not bad. It cost 10 bucks per ride per person, mind you. No, of cos we didn't take it. We almost did though.

We decided it was stupid walking around aimlessly cos there was nothing much we could do with 8 bucks left after busting 12 bucks on food! We ended up buying two packets of Hershey's Kisses and proceeded OUT!

Getting a cab outside the school was so annoying! Cos there'll always be people who just stepped out and there they go stealing your cab! URGH. It's because of the two way road. Okay, you know what. I can't explain the situation, so I'll just drop it.

IT WAS SO DIFFICULT TO GET A CAB!!

It was okay, I guess, overall. It would have been great if the crowd was more toned down or if we had more coupons! See lah, Lock and Co! All your fault! Stole the ones Mrs Foo gave away! Did you even end up going?!

Okay. I just heard this particualr song. Bringing back memories. Making my heart sting like mad. This is totally ridiculous! I mean hello! What are you thinking, Huda! Snap out! Snap outtt!
But I can't help recalling. Can't help regretting. Can't help unregretting the regrettings. I can't help being young and stupid. It's not my fault!

I know it's weird. But on the train home, I saw something. Actually no, I've been observing something. And it made me feel... incomplete. Like there's something missing. It was strange. Cos it came completely out of the blue and the blow! Oh the blow was really unexpected!

Hormones. Yes. It's all the hormones. What else!?

These past few days, I've realised that my emotions have been fluctuating like crazy. Worse then when I'm normally PMS-ing. Wait, I think I am. Cos I have pimples popping out on my forehead! Urgh. But come on, man! This bad?!

In school itself, I'd be trying to control my moods. Not letting it swing too far out or too far low.The higher the better. But by doing so, the things that go through my mind! See, this is what happends when all's repressed in fear of hurting people unnescessarily. Man. I feel bad! Cos they were really uncalled for. Basically, if those things were muttered out, I'd be in deep shit. With all the people around me.

But hey, rather in than out in this case, yeah? Actually, no, I don't know. In VS Out. Hmm.

What else. Oh yeah. Went out for dinner with the family. Now, I'm so tired and my whole body is aching, I really do need a full body massage man. (accumulated effects of a really screwed exhausting week!)

I need to sleep. Goodnight you guys.

Huda
11:20 PM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706