Red Hot Passion
27 May 2006

Chocolate fetish, Ronin being a riot, X Men III sucking so bad and Delphinus fun!

Wow. It's been hard trying to blog for the past few hours. Too many distractions. Too many conversations online, for instance. Then the sudden idea sparking off a whole chain of events. Plus the urgent need to talk to you on the phone cos I've missed you a whole lot! We must meet soon okay! Never knew you knew me that well! Brings "inside out" to a whole new meaning, really. And hey, remember our "project"! Chocolate fetish! Loves!

So yes. I stopped blogging halfway last night... because... And I stopped blogging halfway a couple of hours ago because I just had to tell you... and also because there were too many transferring of things online with various people making things very difficult for me to blog! So here I am now. Finally.

Anyway, yesterday was loads of fun! School rocked. Cos Ronin came to Cedar! Like how fuggin' cool is that. Not that I'm a huge fan or anything. But still. The fact that they even came, or rather the fact that our teachers allowed for it to happen! Now that is really something.

It was loads of fun. The whole thing. They, or rather Sean and Levan were sharing their story, in a fun and rather personal sense. Which is good. And hey, the music kicked ass! Woot! I think the second song they sang acoustic was really really nice. (Oh you know I just got distracted again. Sigh. If i even get to the end of this post, it'd be real amazing.)

They flamed the IJ girls!! How cool is that! Also said Cedar was the best sister school. Simply said, we were the best. But you know how bands are. They say the same thing to every audience. :/

The last part was especially rocking. 4c rocks too much! The whole bunch of us definitely had fun. (: Dirah tried recording the songs when everyone was standing up ala a proper gig. And you know, all that was audible was our screaming/shrieking and laughter not forgetting the occasional gushings (some call it mad blabber) that only happens when you're high. Lol. Was having crazy fun going a tad wild. It wasn't much different from the RJ one! (They performed there too.) Diana and Sheena let down their hair and were swinging it all over the place! Haha.

Sometime halfway, a couple of Cedarians took off their tie and started swinging it around. Was tempted to do so. But well, Szeling was in front of me, she gave me that look when I told her and so yeah... So the swinging of tie is fine. But someone actually flung it to the stage! And I think the other guitarist caught it with his guitar or something. HAHA. That was cool.

That Sean guy plays the guitar so amazingly well. I'll repeat what I said in the middle of the madness. "It's the hotness of how he plays the guitar that makes him hot". (I know it sounds quite funny but it's not like I could think all proper.) And Shara, whom I didn't even know was in front of me, turned around and went "Ya!! Ya ya ya!". Lol.

After that was the kind of rush you get after seeing a gig/concert. Haha. Siti, Dirah and I (I don't know about Shez, etc) managed to get Sean to sign our tie! I'm not washing it. :x

Got back our report book and talked to Mrs Chew. She's really the rocking-est form teacher ever. Her sincerity, and warmth and faith coupled with her humorous mannerisms, makes her undoubtedly the most awesome form teacher. 4c Hearts Mrs Chew!

After school was X Men III with the four Immature Prats at Cathay. Siti and Lyon were nice enough to walk me there. Sorry for being the ever-present third-wheeler! Really. Coincidentally, it happened to be the same theatre we caught MI:3 the other day. I thought the movie kinda sucked. I dozed off a couple of times. And would've probably been in a nice slumber if not for the nudges!

Do you know the El Jay's around there is so... NOT El Jay's! I suppose they thought they needed to revamp the deco to suit the "hip atmosphere". What utter rubbish! It's not nice. The guy looks like an ape.

Rushed back to PP Macs to meet Delphinus! And the four idiots there were playing at the web thingy! Camwhoring all the friggin' way! Took a few videos which are so incredibly stupid. Walking back, we stopped at the bus stop, saw the ad and our coolness (or rather retardedness) stepped in.


Rachel looks terrible. The fakes. Storm aka Fiona, Wolverine aka Rach, Angel Guy aka ME (although he was so hot in the movie, I've no idea what's his name! Check out his hot bod above! Are you sweating yet! The abs! Those veins!!! *swoons*)

Anyway, reached school and changed into our cool jerseys! Did random stuff while waiting for it to start. This includes us belting out to lots of BSB songs!!! Joy. We had an indoor campfire cos the weather was being such a pussy. ): The lightnings were pretty scary you know! The campfire was nice though I think we all got tired real quick singing the campfire songs with actions. Wah. Damn tiring. Lol. All was good. Our HOT looked stupid dancing! HAHA. It's okay, that's normal. (;

Anyway, here are a few shots. (:

That's my jersey! (: And Fiona's fingers. :/

438! HAHA. Bee-im-bos! :D l-r: Sophia, Clara, Fiona

Fantastic Four! l-r: Rach, Sulaiha, Sumi, Dina

Clara and I! So much for a nice picture of the 2 of us huh.

Ya I know. Quite the "ew" right.

Crae and Zee! Woot!

Okay then. That's about it. Ciao babes.

PS: I think I'll start doing the colour/bolding thing. Cos it's fun! (:

Huda
3:47 PM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706