Red Hot Passion
09 May 2006

THE GREAT COMEBACK!

Hey all. Actually, no. WHAT great comeback! Maybe I'm still gonna blog this rarely. Maybe not, I don't know! I know it's been months. But the feeling comes and goes as it wishes. Haha. Midyears flew away! To be gone forever! My god, the relief, I swear was so extremely temporary. Dammit.

Last paper today, Literature. I had a pretty nice time doing the papers actually. Not that that'd determine anything. I think Lit, Physics and P&C are alike. You can interpret it anyway you want and it'll seem perfectly logical and full of sense to you. But the next thing you know, it's not. Non. Nonsense. Sigh.

It feels pretty odd not hanging out at the usual place for my regular fix of caffeine and oh you know. All that last minute cramming and a nice healthy dose of good talk with nice people, namely Fatmah and Siti and a few silly boys here and there. Lol.

I don't get it. I never ever ever ever learn my lesson. Sigh. The things I do sometimes leave me really puzzled. And this, my friends, is referring to a whole load of shit that's been going on of late. Four words. Just four fucking words. I DON'T GET IT. And once more, that refers to more than just one thing.

You know, I love blaming my horoscope. I love blaming it for all the faults in the world. Haha. It's like, when I'm PMS-y, it's the hormones or to be more specific, the crying hormones. Ahh! I swear, I really do think I'm from outer space sometimes. Like Tom Welling. Sigh. It's been ages since I last saw a really really hot guy. Some eye candy please? Anyway, sorry. Derailed. I blame my sign for being this way and that. I blame it for every thing! Haha. But its quite comforting to know that there's a fixed reason it happened that way. Although deep down you know half of it's complete bull. *shrugs*

This past year, or rather within the months that I did not blog, I can safely say that I've experienced weird things. Weird weird weird. Like last night? I had a dream of Mud, Najib, Zai and Mar. Siti and Shez. Coupled with the 4c people. And the other primary school people. And Orsino and Olivia and Viola and Krishna and Susila. And teachers. And Starbucks. And me falling. Then drowning. And god knows what. Oh. I remeber a certain Mischa Barton. Must be that time we were at Siglap and that hot girl with longs legs was at the traffic light, who resembles her.

Who the hell dreams a dream with that many characters! But it was actually the first time I had a sound sleep in a pretty long time. I'm starting to become an extremely light sleeper. And that sucks so bad you can't imagine. ):

NOT ONLY THAT. I've been doing weird stuff. Like pondering weird subjects and totally out of the blue! Doing Lit over the weekend made my mind wonder even more! Like how true Narayan is. Or how cool Shakespeare is for actually being able to come up with such a smart play! Man I love that guy. Six feet under no doubt. But still brilliant all the same.

I have mood swings that swing so far out, it scares the shit out of me. Take last Friday for instance. That was crazy! In the friggin' library for god's sake Huda! Jeez. *rolls eyes* Okay, that was really pathetic. I have no idea why even! It's the kind of thing that just... happens. No warning, no nothing.

A smile from a stranger can really make your day. I promise. Especially when you're feeling the shits of all shits.

After the quick meet up/study a bit a bit at Siglap, went over to my Aunt's.

AND SHE DECIDED TO GIVE ME THIS PAIR OF FUCKING HOT BLACK WEDGES-WITH-STRAPS-SO-GORGEOUS-IT-BLEW-ME-AWAY. AND IT'S FROM NOVO.

I'm a size 9 you know. Fugly feet, yes I know. But I'm sometimes a 7, other times an 8 and yeah a 9 too, apparently.

OMF. She wore it only once, then realised that oh you know "being married with a kid, I'm not so used to wearing heels that high anymore". Just the pair of shoes for that night! HAHA. I feel so lame getting all jumpy and giddy with excitement. I mean, a first's still a first okay! :D WHEE.

Which reminds me. I think I'll have to blow off the girsl cos it's Nadia's 4th this thursday! And Cik Na did ask me to help her out. The heels baby. So yeah I'll help her! (: She was ordering Nadia's cake online yesterday. It's so pretty it's a real pity that it's gonna be eaten up just like *snaps* that. Damn! It's this barbie cake. Can you imagine a roomful of 8 4yearolds in the whole princess outfit! OH. SO. CUTE.

I'm at Siti's now and I just tried an eyelash curler for the first friggin time! HAHA. The result was sooooooo orgasmic man. Lol. Actually, no lah. it's just that rush of trying something out. Or something like that.

I'm gonna go off for now. Leave ya with a quote I kinda like from The English Teacher which when I read it was pretty timely for various reasons and the lyrics to this song that's currently playing. See you around!

"The twists and turns of fate would cease to shock if we knew, and expected nothing more than, the barest truths and facts of life" -Krishna


You're A God - Vertical Horizon

I've got to be honest
I think you know
We're covered in lies and that's OK
There's somewhere beyond this I know
But I hope I can find the words to say
Never again no
No never again

Chorus

'Cause you're a god
And I am not
And I just thought
That you would know
You're a god
And I am not
And I just thought
I'd let you go

But I've been unable
To put you down
I'm still learning things I ought to know by now
It's under the table so
I need something more to show somehow
Never again no
No never again

Chorus

I've got to be honest
I think you know
We're covered in lies and that's OK
There's somewhere beyond this I know
But I hope I can find the words to say
Never again no
No never again

Huda
3:26 PM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706