Red Hot Passion
21 May 2006

Great times, pre stupid mood ytd

Woke up today flipped on the TV and Shrek 2 was on! Happy bananas I tell you. I've still not bathed yet you know! Still in my shorts and tshirt! My mum bought me that old skool colourful bread with kaya/peanut butter/chocolate/strawberry spread! OH YAY.

As you can see, I'm in a better mood. I don't know. I hate being a girl sometimes. Those ew moments. Actually no. I doubt it's a girl thing. Was proven wrong only just now and boy am I glad I'm not the only one who's... because... Oh don't you just love the mystery! Heh.

So, I shall blog about yesterday's greatness before the "episode". Us girls were suppose to meet at 12. I only went out of the house at 12. Surprise surprise, Siti's gna be as late as me. Inside 291 was seriously freaking hot! Not that it's bad enough I'm a millon shades darker. I just had to experience what it's like to be inside a pressure cooker. Thanks man.

Met Siti outside Starbucks at PS, decided we were hungry and lunched at El Jay's! Murny came then Shez. Didn't end up playing pool. #1, no time. #2, no mood. And #3, save money.

We took neoprints you know! The last time I took was last year I think. Sports Day with the Bogainvillea girls. I know it's so ... to be taking neoprints now. But hey, it was fun! I looked like crap. Lack experience. =/

Cabbed to the place which was quite in the middle of nowhere. Had to call Najib for directions several times. The driver was so &^%@! I tell you! I think my sense of directions is like better than his!

Anyway, the 12th Night seminar! We seriously thought we were gna be late. Pictured several "omg-no!" shit embarrassing moments. Like what if everyone was in school u! Or they closed the doors already! Stupid driver. He was being such a dick. Saw familiar faces! Najib was in the 3rd row. And the 3 whole rows where we were sitting were strictly all Cedarians which was coolioness. (*gasp* Did I just say that!) The rest were distributed to god knew where. Saw more Cedarians after the thing.

It was alright. Although we could tell that 3/4 of the audience.... If I mention it I'll probably be labelled an arrogant schmuck so I'll shut it. (: The lecturer was quite cool actually. I'm really quite happy that most of us knew what the dude was saying before the lecture. So I suppose we can all say our 12th Night lessons have been pretty not bad right! Okay biasness. Sorry.

So after that walked out with all the intention to cab to a familiar place ie Orchard Road where we'll all split and go our ways. We walked and jaywalked (!) and walked and walked. The cabs just REFUSE to stop for us. Whatever. Ended up crossing the road (using the overhead bridge). We went mad after a while. Started doing cheers! And singing nursery rhymes and.. being stupid basically. We waved to strangers in cars! How cool are we man! :D Ended up taking 190 to Tangs where we saw this cute angmoh. Happiness!

Splitted up at the bus stop where I went on to meet Mud and Zai who were seated at the steps outside Orchard Mrt like the Mats that they are. Mar and Najib came soon after. Finally decided to dine at Seoul Garden.

While walking to Taka met Siti and the Lion. ROAR. Haha. They were all embarrased. Aw. Cute lovebirds. Second time eh!

So we had Mar's Sweet 16th birthday dinner which went well! Took more band shots in the lift. We went all the way up to th 26th floor which was really quite spooky. My imagination took off like the wind for a fraction of a second. So the 5 of us were happily snapping away going up and down up and down Taka. Lol. Yeah. The lift belongs to our great grandfathers. (:


Mud totally rockin' it with the beanie! Lol. This photo=love! Finally a complete band!

Told you I was barbecued. =/ Anyway, gave Mariam her presents at the Ngee Ann City steps behind the fountain. She squealed and was obviously pleased with the gifts! Spongebob boxers (she wanted them) and it's totally Zai's fault cos it's oversized. He was the one that brought us to the shop at Bugis! Who's the dodo now HUH! Also a yellow Topshop tee with the words "I'm a geek. I love Adam Brody. :/" printed in front and "Marr the so-called Great" at the back. AND a thong from Topshop too! Haha. Hey Mar, we've got matching ones! (;

Proceeded to Mar's house after that. My bladder really is going conky you know. Madness. I pee like a fountain. Chilled in her room reading a 5 month old (!) issue of Female. Haha. Mud strummed a few mellow songs. There were all too many brokebacking mometns. Man. Guys seriously! Too close for comfort! Lol. All was good.

Can you see the fugly plaster on my foot! Youch man. Heels for the whole day is bad. Anyway, so then took 28 with the 2 boys who stopped at the hill for some guy2guy talk ie more brokeback action. Lol. Not gna mention again the bus ordeal. Stopped by 7-11 for some caffeine and chocolate.

So yeah! That was about it. Oh and Dina! The song's great! I love you! Repeat mode now. (: Aye, my little brother's feeling sick. Poor thing. I know he can be such a prat sometimes, I'd fantasize about being brother-less (yes that bad) but I still love him lah. He was supposed to go to the hot air balloon ride that Mud Zai and I saw the other time. He's miserable man. I'll be a real nice sister today! (:

Anyway, here are the pics for that night Mud's sister's boyfriend's birthday where he sang in front of a live audience! And the band with that singer with the hot voice? (Man this sounds insulting. Like only his voice is hot. Lol) Their band's called Cats in the Cradle. How cute is that! And the dude's name is Jeff.


Mud, Zai and I at Aquadisiac. Mud and Najib are being asses on MSN man. Like seriously... Lol. Yay. More cool songs recommended by the Muddos!! Haha. Okay folks. That's about it for now. Ciao babes.

Huda
3:04 PM
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i shall comment since ur comment box look quite pathetic(: hehe! where did ther navigation box go anyway? will do ur template by next wk! must must. cannot procrastinate anymore. lol! cheerios!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Huda said...

navigation box? girl, what cha talking abt! sry. com dummie here rmb. and thanks again yeah! FAIZAHROCKS.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706