Red Hot Passion
25 May 2006

I AM A FEMMINIST. omfg.

Yesterday was a very mind-wandering one. More on that later, yes? Anyway, so it started out with me taking a very late 8 to school. I was the only one inside, or at least I didn't see any other Cedarian. Then Fairuz boarded too and I'm like okay thank god. phew!. Mt O's briefing than it was MT in Com Lab3.

Hurh. That. Followed by a Part II later that day. My take on it? It's really hilarious and oh-so-pathetic lah please. SHEESH. Walking out of school with the girls later was especially tickling. It's just. Funny. Really.

So after recess was the viewing of some Korean show in the hall. I think it's supposed to be some kinda sweet touching movie. But it's just too bad 3/4 of the time I was sleeping. 4c and 4z were totally all over the floor sleeping away. Which was quite a nice soothing sight, if you get what I mean. It was pretty comfortable with the lights off and the air-con on.

OKAY ANYWAY.

During lunch, talked about relationships and stuff. And realised that it's true you know. It's always the girl who's on the losing end. I mean think about it. We're the ones who feel the pain when we have sex. (Only the first time or not, how would I know.) Plus, if we're sexually active (which is ultimately the girl's choice, yeah I know), it would be the girl who has to carry the baby for 9 moths and go through labour pain. Unless you decide on a C section, which is a another story for another day. Like practically everything, boils down to the girl not having the upper hand. Most of the time anyway.

I mean. Sigh. Okay, my thoughts are going a bit too fast for me to type it down in a manner that's organized and coherent. So pardon the messiness of everything. I just feel this itching need to get it all down. So yep.

So where were we? Right. The upper hand in a relationship. Do you realise that for a relationship to actually last long, it's always got to be the guy liking the girl more than the girl liking the guy. Cos only then will the guy "treasure" the girl in such a loving, thoughtful way. I mean if it's the girl liking the guy more than the guy liking the girl, the guy will take advantage of the girl right? It's like an almost duh thing considering all they need to do is give a teeny weeny push and besides, why not if the situation presented itself? Getting my drift?

For example, in a guy's teens, all that's in his mind is to get some. But at the end of the day, all guys want a pure girl. Like how fucking unfair is that! It's not like us girls can tell whether a guy's a virgin or not! Or can we? No, we can't. :/ $#@!&!!

-digressing-
Argh. My brother's friend just called and it's so annoying. It's annoying cos
#1 I'm in the middle of writing a post and getting everything out of me, hello! and
#2 I hate to admit the fact that my brother gets more phone calls than me which is so totally sucky. Not to mention lame. ):

But seriously. I don't know. Murny got all sad and emo when we were talking about all this. She said "it's just real sad that we're always on the losing end". Which I suppose is just a fact of life and so we'll just have to get over it. Which is really rather sad. ):

Went home and I couldn't get the whole thing out of my mind. So I went into the kitchen and sat on the stool without a word. My mom stared at me, expectantly. All it took was a second of eye contact with my mom and my mouth just went rattling off. Talked about it, a far more detailed one, and ended up covering a million and one topics. By the end of the conversation, I was feeling damn "anti-boys". Lol. Like wtf right. Huda a femminist huh. Interesting. Hmm..

Later on that night and my mind still isn't off the whole issue. So you on the other line had to suffer. Haha.

(ARGH. Another one of his friends just called. *rolls eyes*)

I'm told that it's all up to the girl whether she's gonna give in or not. I.. don't quite think so? I mean. It's not like the guy won't keep pressing it or something right. Oh I don't know.

Yesterday was certainly an interesting one. Considering all the "sharing" and "discussing" done. I love opinions, don't you just? Perhaps my trail of thoughts are generalising guys in such an outrageous manner. Well that's just too bad. Cos right now, I'm totally visualising all guys as buayas, egoistic pigs. And jerks just wanting their fair share. Which of cos isn't. Fair that is.

Sigh. This is all so depressing. A girl would have sex because she loves the boy and the boy would say "I love you" just to have sex with the girl.

Call me naive, or deluded or whatever. But I still do believe in fairy tales. I'm quite positive all girls do deep down.

And it was yesterday that I realised precisely how fortunate I am to have such a rocking mother. When you think about it, it all pretty much boils down to that. Your relationship with your parent(s).

Okay, abrupt or not, I'll end here.

Aye, you two are really like kids you know. Lol.

Huda
1:55 PM
 

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the one u used to have on the left side of ur blog la! with the tags and links and everything! alamak. i swear u are so deep and emo. haha. haiya, lit people lit people. and u never wrote how faizah was so nice as to draw 4C's card for mrs chew (:

9:25 PM  
Blogger Huda said...

i'm not emo lah! OMG. will you people STOP saying that!! lol. and okay. public announcement: faizah was so nice as to draw 4c's card for mrs chew. there. happy!

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yayy! approved approved despite the obvious RELUCTANCE. haha snorts!

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good entry...

would your brother's friends be calling just as an excuse to say hello to you?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Huda said...

thanks. and nope. cos they're only ten. ew. no, please!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha... the age could be a challenge !!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Huda said...

i.. doubt so. He's just mr popular. Hmm. ohwell. and are you the same annonymous?

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706