Red Hot Passion
16 May 2006

Picture overload. Oh yeah!

Picture time! Lots of random pictures. Taken from various sources. I love 4c. The best class ever I swear. We're too funky for your goose! Okay, I can't exactly remember that cheer. Plus a few pics from Dirah's 16th outing! Date movie's way cool. Slapstick stupid. I like. Followed by Najib's 16th at Breeks with one missing member! He's wearing the Topman polo tee Mar and I bought for him! And the last one was CNY Eve at Suntec's Pizza Hut.

Koko fell inside the pail of water in the toilet. Soaked through and through! Hilarious. Gotta love my kittens! Anyway, got back the remaining papers today. L1R5 6. HAHA. Rightt, I wish. Nah, not gna disclose it. But let's just say it's pretty darn bad!

Other than that, went shopping for toiletries and I bought this eye mask thing. It's supposed to do wonders at the first try. Apparently not. Hmm. Hate ads and their stupid promises. Let's hope it'll work to a certain extent. At least worthy of 20 bucks!

Oh yes. Before I forget, all Muslims out there using Dove, shampoo or soap, throw it in the trash can now. There's some pig thing. So yup.

Caught part of TRL just now. TOM CRUISE and the entire Mission Impossible 3 cast. Watched MI3 last Sat at the new Cathay building place which is just oh-so-HOT. Great service, by a cute guy what more! The movie's pretty good to me. I mean come on. Sitting there watching Tom Cruise?! My pleasure. Okay, that's about it for today. Ciao babes!


Cedar Sports Day '06. Bogainvillea love! 4c's the best class ever, I swear.

Right after our fucked up buzz @ canteen performance! Gosh we totally rocked the house. RIGHTT.


To quote Dirah, "Girls just wanna have fun!" l-r: Dirah, Me, J, Naz


Hot babes. Which reminds me of the Mosaic festival. (the backdrop) AND I DIDN'T CATCH JASON MRAZ. Argh.
Stuck to the wall. We were full of stupid poses. Was that day fun or what!


l-r: Najib, Me, Mud, Mar Inside the lift at Taka. I love this photo, I don't know why. The band shot...

Mud shiok sendiri, what to do. BOYS. *snorts* (: I recall us pressing a lot of numbers just so we could take more photos inside the lift!

Mary had a little lamb! Little bo peep!

Us five! Bad lighting yuck!

Candid? In a daze, evidently.


Zai and Mud grinning really widely. Hmm. The End!

Huda
9:38 PM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706