Red Hot Passion
22 May 2006

The stupid scare

Okay, so I'll try to make this a quick one. Let's see. Today was the start of Best Practice Day, which is Cedar's very first. It will be over 3 days, this Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. All the various CCAs will "teach" others about their CCA, a glimpse of what it's like and all that. Mrs Ouyang hit the gong during morning assembly to officially open the BPD! That was quite cool, I must say. Me? I really love this idea. Cos it's you know. Relaxing to say the least. Heh.

Clara and I, being the sports that we are, wore our full u for abt one and a half hours. For nothing. Lol. Damn photographer! So anyway, changed back into our school uniform and headed for where half the school was. The library! The hot favourite spot!

Patch Adams was playing today. The 2 of us borrowed books and I stopped to chat with Murny and Shez for a while in the library too. We ended up in really random "secret" places to read our books!

Had recess with Clara too. We were talking about interesting stuff, which has been constantly at the back of my mind lately. Comfort cushions! Ew yuck. :/

It was during Bio period for the rest (which equates to us 4 being thrown out. Gladly, I must add. Except today it was the 3 of us cos Fairuz here decided to absent herself!). Cynnthia went over to 4N and never came back! Left me and Lilin. And then things got freaky.

You know you made me so scared! I was really really damn scared! Thought it was some sick joke at first. Then that stupid voice at the back of my mind started questioning. Then you didn't reply! I was like clueless what to do! Went to the toilet and started going at it like nobody's business. Everybody refused to reply me/answer my calls. Then I started thinking, maybe you know, maybe it's some dumb conspiracy against me or something! And then a light of hope! Mud replies! *wipes sweat* Like thank god. Finally! A reply from outer space! *rolls eyes*

And then realised that the other 4 got the exact same message. And I was going nuts inside that damn cubicle with the lovely Lilin who kept me company throughout the whole ordeal.

When I found out all was fine, I was really really relieved. Ohmygod. You better keep your promise and not do such a stupid thing again. Ever!

Crossed paths with Shez and Nuzie soon after, chatted for a while, found out some interesting info, clarified stuff and made our after school plans.

After school. The 2 of us made our way asap to Siglap. Then she abandoned me at Starbucks after lunch at KFC. Tution. Argh eww. Spent like a friggin' hour reading 12th Night. How odd's that! Mariam came soon after and we were playing with the present her Phy teacher gave her! Which is so freakin' cute. It's this thing where you can put candies inside and twist the um thing so the candy'll come out! Like the kind where you place a dollar coin, turn the dial and poof! Some stupid thingy whose parts come off like *snaps fingers* that. Oh how cool.

We were also going from A-Z the bad words we knew. As in if we were to curse someone? LOL. That was funny. We ended up inserting totally random words like 'elephant' and I can't remember them. But the whole thing was seriously funny.

Mud and Najib arrived at KFC. The boys ate and it appeared to me, that they're really very hungry. But they always eat like that! Gobble gobble gobble. Not a hint of appreciation of taste or slowing down so oh you know. They won't choke on their food, maybe!

Oh! We also did the 5 animals thing.

If you were stranded on an island with these five animals, a tiger, an elephant, a monkey, a peacock and a dog, rank in order the ones you'd ditch along the way. Like if you had to get rid of these animals, the order. More on this the next post.

Mud and I ended up with the exact same results! Don't think it has anything to do with us being born a day apart maybe? Man, I'm such a bitch. =x

Zai finally arrived! Crazy boy, really. Cleared up stuff. A bit? We started playing with this dumb coin thing that's the apparent BVSS craze, or something. That's lame man. Can't believe we did that. Shez dropped by to join us later on. Najib left. Then the two Ms got movin' while the 3 of us stayed a while longer. Finally, come around 7.30, we headed for the bus stop.

Home, more housework done (I'm like the greatest daughter I tell you) while replying the sudden attack of smses. Aren't I cool? (Rheotorical question here.)

And then a phone call. Was told something extremely disturbing. And then the heavy mood which was surrounding numerous people around me today rubbed off on me. No doubt hours later. But you know what I mean right! When I'm like that, everybody else is happy and all YIPEE-YAY! When I'm feeling pretty darn good, they're all depressed. It's nobody's fault, yes I've acknowledged that already. But... Well forget it.

So there I was mopping the floor with the radio blasting so loud some asshole upstaris shouted something but I couldn't here anything. Power 98 just had to have their Total Recall then. Songs from the 80s and 90s. And all their songs just had to be soft rock and when you're feeling all... , the music totally gets to you. Then it's full blast emo-ing. SUCKER HUDA. ):

I am so lame, yeah I know. But no, you don't know. To borrow a line from 12th Night, nothing that is so, is so. So quit judging already. I really feel like breaking out into a confession. But I know the relief will only be temporary. Besides, it's not like pouring my heart out will be of any real help anyway. I've long realised that. I can't believe I've still not passed the "acceptance" stage. Or maybe I have? Lingering somewhere in between the acceptance/anger stage. I'll repeat it again. God, I'm lame.

Sigh okay. Happyfying music not working now. How. This has got to stop. And so much for a "quick" one. Bye.

Huda
10:54 PM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706