Red Hot Passion
08 June 2006

21 questions

  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: anorexia n. loss of apetite. anorexia nervosa; anthracite n. form of coal burning
  2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? Football Yearbook 2004-5. My brother's.
  3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? I.. can't remember. Oh I do! MTV.
  4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is: 2.17pm?
  5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 1.41pm
  6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Scorpions' 'Still Loving You', thunder and the noise the fucker upstairs is making.
  7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing? About an hour ago. To throw the kittens' crap.
  8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at? My yahoo inbox.
  9. What are you wearing? Green shorts (don't wince) and some tshirt.
  10. Did you dream last night? Yes. I barely don't.
  11. When did you last laugh? Not too long ago when Koko did something stupid. He was attacking "the other cat" in the mirror, HIM, and fell of the bed, knocking head first into the mirror! LOL.
  12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? My brother's huge notice board with random stuff stuck on it like my Olevel Confirmation Slip (according to my mum, to remind me each time I'm at the com but I've learnt to not look up) and some Jackie Chan check list for his cards or sth.
  13. Seen anything weird lately? What isn't? I don't know. Oh wait. I know. But I can't say it. :X
  14. What do you think of this quiz? It's quite weird/dumb, which is all the more puzzling why the hell I'm doing it. :/
  15. What is the last film you saw? The Door in the Floor
  16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? A beautiful house with an amazing view somewhere in Rome. Or Paris. Or Instant Happiness, if it happens to be on sale.
  17. Tell me something about you that I don't know: Every morning, now that it's the hols, I get up, brush my teeth, wash my face, go straight to the kitchen and make 2 cups of my very own homemade latte for my mum and myself.
  18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Make the world a safer place.
  19. Do you like to dance? Yeah.
  20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? a boy? Leah..? Maybe Daniel, if it's a boy? Oh I don't know. HELLO. Only fifteen here.
  21. Would you ever consider living abroad? Hell yes.

The weather's pretty. It's cool, dark and windy. The kind you can't really classify as "bad" or "good". A little like what I'm feeling right now. Not knowing whether to float up or sink down. But you kinda know that it leans more to the sinking.

I can't stand this. Really. It's just. Ugh. Whatever.

Anw, came across this. Turns out, my Bloginality is ENTP. This is totally outdated, but go do it if you want.

Your Love Style is Storage
For you, love and friendship are almost the same thing. And your love tends to be the enduring, long lasting kind. (You've been known to still have connections with exes) But sometimes your love is not the most passionate. Leap before you look, and you'll find that fire you crave.

What's" Your Love Style?

Not a Jealous Bone in Your Body

You're secure, trusting, and giving with friends and lovers
And while you may have been hurt before, you've bounced back
You're generally happy with your life - and no one's grass is greener than yours
One word of caution: some may see your lack of jealousy as indifference!

You Are a Peacemaker Soul
You strive to please others and compromise anyway you can. War or conflict bothers you, and you would do anything to keep the peace. You are a good mediator and a true negotiator. Sometimes you do too much, trying so hard to make people happy. While you keep the peace, you tend to be secretly judgmental. You lose respect for people who don't like to both give and take. On the flip side, you've got a great sense of humor and wit. You're always diplomatic and able to give good advice.
Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul, Hunter Soul and Visionary Soul

I think stuff like this *points up* are pretty scary when they are rather accurate. Oh well. It's mere coincidence (sort of) and it's fun to see how the quiz can gather such details about you after you've only answered a couple of questions.

Ohmygosh. I'm hooked. I can't stop doing this silly quizzes! Someone slap me, quick!

I feel like having Swenson's Chocolate Mint. :x

OHYES. Sry for being a day late, since ytd didn't count cos I just asked the two of them to pass the msg.

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH DEAR NAZEEHAH!!!

(Cos I know you like it red and hot! :D You lucky thing! A Guess wallet and a Zara top was it? Wah cow. I also want lah.)

MUCH LOVE! <3

Huda
1:35 PM
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Buffy said...

Definitely doing the 21 questions thing....

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you be interested in your readers answers too?

9:47 AM  
Blogger Huda said...

yeah why not

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706