Red Hot Passion
20 June 2006

Attack of the weird surveys!

(Taken from Lock's blog)

Unusual Survey #1

1. Does your first name contain the letter "X" in it? Nope
2. What about your last name? Nope
3. How about your dad's name? NO.
4. By the way, what is your name? Huda
5. Did you ever lick a public telephone? Uh, no? Gross.
6. Did you enjoy it? -
7. Did you ever have any sexual intercourses with a stuffed animal? That's retarded at least ask veg lah; it's more common.
8. Did you ever rip off a Barbie Doll head? Oh my god, yes! See, I was in the middle of a tantrum, my Mother refused to acknowledge me, I got pissed, tore off the head, threw it out of my room, then slammed the door. Yeah I know. What a brat.
9. Do you really think the purple tele-tubby is gay? Nah, but I used to hate Tinky Winky the most. Cos I thought he was ugly. At least the others were quite cute. Poh!!
10. Explain your answer... (above)
11. Would you ever consider naming your child Rupert? Nope. It sounds odd. Like the kinda name for I don't know, losers, science geeks who think Newton's God and go about life in a sad sad way.
12. Do you have an obawazoozle? Aye, what's that?
13. Do you think the Toros should have won the cheerleading championship in "Bring It On"? Hahah, NO. I've always thought Clovers were way way cooler. Especially when they bitch-fought back when Torrance first saw them and at that one game.. And oh! When Clovers Captain said "Hey, when you go out there? (sthsthsth) Bring it.". WAH. I was ten/eleven back then and thought she was DAMN cool.
14. If you were the old lady from Titanic, would you have dropped the Diamond in the water at the end of the movie because it's a piece of the Titanic's history, or would you have cashed it in for the millions of dollars it was worth? I'd break it in two, throw half back into the water for memories/history's sake and cash in the other half claiming "it must have broken into two amidst the whole thing!". It'd be quite dumb to not get something.
15. Do you burn your CD's or buy them? Now I just leech around by asking people to send me songs.
16. Have you ever stuck anything up your nose? I think there was this one time where I stuck a battery up my nose. Hey, I was four.
17. Did anyone in your family ever own a hamster? No.
18. Did you ever keep a goldfish alive for more than a month? Nope. Fighting fish. I remember Kieffy scaring the shit out of them. Cats rule.
19. What about a year? Dunch think so.
20. Do you even like goldfish? I think they look weird. Whenever I see one, I kinda want to squeeze it till it dies. Lol.
21. Do you waste all your money on the goldfish game at all the block parties? Huh, no.
22. Did you ever win that goldfish game at the block party? No lah. What block party.
23. Are you starting to wonder why the past few questions have been about goldfish? Uh huh.
24. Do you think Kansas really has munchkins and a yellow brick road? Nope.
25. What is the Capital of your state? Singapore
26. Do you prefer your spaghettios warm or straight from the can? Warm with Prego sauce!
27. Do you like Greenday's new album or do you think any music they made after the year 2000 sucks? Well, their songs are nice so I'd say the first one.
28. Do you think Simple Plan is a group of punk-wannabe's? Hmm. Maybe? Always thought the lead's voice is really high. I recall my Mum screaming "Off the radio with that stupid song" when "Welcome to my life" was playing.
29. Do you own more than 3 pairs of shoes? Yup.
30. Do you change your underwear daily? Yes! Those who don't are so eww.
31. Has you hair ever been any other color than its original? Nope. I'm so good lah please.
32. Did you ever shrink your favorite piece of clothing by accident in the wash? Well, I've bleached it and burnt it before.
33. Do you agree that the number 33 is the best? Hmm. No? But I think 3's a nice number.
34. Do you live a life of hate and misery? No. I'd like to think it's quite alright the way it is, thank you very much.
35. Is Michael Jackson innocent in your eyes? I'm a fan of a number of his songs, (Billie Jean, Dirty Diana, Beat it) but NO. I don't think he's innocent. Hello, the jury/judge would have to think of how his die hard fans would react. They may just be crazy enough to kill themselves (hahah. this would be funny in the news) or worse still. Emulate him.
36. What about Kobe? Hmm. This one I don't know. Maybe? Maybe not?
37. Do you think Bob Saget is gay? I'm sorry, who's he?
38. What's your best friend's, mom's maiden name? I don't know!
39. Do you think any of your teachers are hot? Yeahh.. Kinda.. (;
40. Do you have a purple-headed yogurt-slinger? Er, no?
41. Do you know what a purple-headed yogurt-slinger is, and if so, what is it? No idea.
42. Do you have smiley central? The MSN one.
43. Have you ever had surgery? Nope. Never been hospitalised before.
44. Do you enjoy taking surveys? Sort of.
45. Do you enjoy taking random question surveys? Yeah, it's okay.
46. Do you think this survey was very unusual and random? Uh huh.
47. Did you like it? Yeah.
48. Are you gay? Nope. Straight as a stick thank you.


Unusual Survey #2

1. Do you think Cambells Chunky soup is really chunkier than normal? Nah. They all lie.
2. Do you think "Chunky" makes it sound disgusting? Ya. Quite.
3. Did you ever eat this soup? Yes.
4. How come your name isn't Bob? I'm a girl.
5. Do you like Pina Coladas? Never drank it before.
6. What about getting caught in the rain? It can be therapeutic. Or simply gross especially if you've to endure an hour long bus ride home soaked.
7. How is your day so far? Okay. Woke up and it was raining. So slept again.
8. Were you born before 1990? 1990 itself.
9. Do you watch 7th Heaven? Used to. Jessica Biel's character has always been my fav.
10. Do you watch any gay shows like that? If 7th Heaven's gay, then yeah. I do.
11. Are you diabetic? I have a feeling I will be.
12. Do you know anyone that is diabetic? Yeah.
13. Is pizza your favorite food? No.
14. When you were younger, did you want to grow up and be a firefighter? Nah.
15. What about a teacher? Yup.
16. Do you often dream of world domination? Nope.
17. Do you agree with George Bush's plans in Iraq? No. It's been years. People are dying. Have you ever read accounts of the soldiers posted there? It's sad, really.
18. Explain your answer... (above)
19. Did you ever see the episode of Southpark where they try to build a ladder to heaven? No.
20. Would you ever try to build a ladder to heaven? No that's quite stupid (Lock's ans)
21. Do you think it's possible? NO!
22. Do you even believe in heaven? Yes.
23. What about hell? Yes.
24. Jimmy or Timmy(southpark)? Dont watch it. But the Orange one's quite cute.
25. Where were you on September 11, 2001? I remember I was watching some table tennis match with my father when suddenly the crawler appeared and my, he started getting all excited.
26. Muchacho? Huh?
27. Will Wiley Coyote ever catch Roadrunner? Never! Roadrunner all the way!
28. Did you ever try to climb your chimney? Flat.
29. Did you make it to the top? (above)
30. Does your house even have a chimney? No.
31. Did you ever smoke? No, hello. I'm damn good lah.
32. What is your last name spelled backwards? ?disaR
33. Did you ever look your name up in the phonebook? Yup.
34. Did you ever look at the last name "Smith" in the phonebook? No
35. Did you ever wonder why there are so many "Smith"s in the world? Yeah. Pocahontas' white guy! Okay, random.
36. Have you ever been to the zoo? Yeah
37. Have you ever sold a pair of used socks on E-bay? No.
38. Would your ever buy a pair of used socks on E-bay? That's dumb. But Beyonce's lock of hair and Britney's used gum's dumber.
39. Do you have a monster in your closet? See, I don't know! I've had my suspicions..
40. Are you sure? No!
41. Did you ever fart in an elevator when there were more than 3 strangers in it? Hah. Yah. Oops.
42. If you did, did they know it was you? I furrowed my eyebrows, rubbed my nose and stared accusingly at the guy next to me. Lol. I was good at being discreet.
43. Did it smell really badly? Quite. :X

Huda
11:00 AM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706