Red Hot Passion
25 June 2006

Ladies' Night!

School's starting tmr! ohmygod. *groans

Anw, ytd night was amazing! Siti! It's so totally your loss lah! We had so much fun.

Half mrt-ed half cabbed there. Went into the wrong room at first! Lol. But then saw Hala Nur so yup. Dinner was good. Since it was Bollywood/Arabian Night, the food was mainly Indian food. I love that dessert; those balls are so darn good. Lol. I can't rmb what it's called.

The show was good too. It was outrageous lah! My god, Aaliyah can really shake it. Shakira's rival. And she's gorgeous and her figure! Man. Last night started off pretty traumatizing at first. I mean, hello. I was surrounded by beautiful people, it nearly killed me. I'm surprised I'm still straight after last night! But after a while, the "tolerance" level went up, so it became fine. I hate Arabs. Life is so unfair. *pouts

Met Faeqah and Fatin! Omg. The last time I saw them was years ago when I went to M'sia with Fatmah the other time. It took me a gazillion years to realise it was them. Like after half an hour (?) at the dancefloor, and get this, WITH them. And suddenly I shouted. "EH! You're Fatin? The one that time we went to your house?" *Nods "OH!! So that means... YOU are Faeqah!!!" *laughs. "Yup" "Eh. You're so tall now!" I'm so freaking slow, I should just die.

Her cousins are fun lah. They're all mad. And I thought Farah was the craziest. Nur is terrible. So's her sis. And then we've got.. I could go on forever.

Oh! See, there was this song game thing. They played like 5 sec of the song and you're supposed to guess the title of the song. Let me see ya soul sister.. HAHA. Farah and I said "LADY MARMALADE!" at the same time. But you have to go up to the stage. And since Farah's under "The Organizers", they pushed me to go. And guess what. I received a 50dollar voucher for this optical shop. Yay to my future shades. :D

So during the Grand Finale, people started coming up to the front to dance. Someone (I think Fatin) pulled Fatmah, who pulled me, who pulled Farah who pulled.. You get the idea. Haha. They kept on playing Hips Don't Lie! Like four times. Some songs were just so -. Like Siti Nurhalizah. Hello! Everyone started boo-ing. Lol. I don't know how. But somehow, we ended up on stage. Hahah.

I got irritated with my handbag and my sweatshirt. Stuffed it under some random table. *shrugs* Fatmah's idea. After a while, got irritated with my heels and chucked it somewhere on the stage. Lol.

Took a few breaks here and there..

After the whole thing, which was about 1.30? Everyone was slacking around, talking and doing stupid stuff. Like playing with the water hose thingy outside the room, the "bartender" place. HAHA. Shahirah sprayed Pepsi into Amnah's empty Pepsi bottle. And it was caught on someone's video cam. Lol.

Nur was mad cos she started doing some ballet thingy when the hotel people came in to clean up the room. They were all going a bit nuts lah.

We went up to the room, ate. Yah, ate. Lots of leftovers. Aunty Sukma suggested I sleepover their place, since it was already nearing 3.

Got to her NEW place! First time, yo! Hahah. It's very pretty and cozy! Nice!

Took a shower, changed and we spent some time in front of the TV (it was practically mute!) in our kaftans, talking over yougart drinks.(: It was really nice. All the talking and stuff.

Initially wanted to catch some show on Star Movies which starts at 4.50, cos the title was very sexy and it sounded hot. But we were too pooped anyways.

We set the alarm for 8.30. I first woke up about 9? She was still sleeping, so I thought oh wth so slept again. Next time I woke up it was 1145!! Hahah.

Forced her to get up. She refused so I watched Travel and Living constantly looking over to see if she's awake already.

When she was finally awake, made coffee (she doesnt know how to make coffee. shoot her, quick.) and ate brunch which consisted of egg sandwiches.

Ami Jaafar came and brought along Hannah and Ali! AHHHHHHHH. They are so cute. Ali was in a good mood. So he didnt look like The Omen boy like the other time at East Coast. Hahah. He's really sweet! And I've never heard Hannah talk so much before. We only gave her a few sips of coffee. You'd have thought we forced down a gallon of caffeine, the way she was so hyper!

Ali is so cute. I wanna marry that three year old. His floppy brown hair! And those mesmerizing eyes! Why can't he be 15 years older?! He's gna be a hearbreaker. Cos he'd be too much of a hearthrob! Confirm!

Watched a couple of shows on Nickelodean, then bathed and yup. Fatmah sent me to the bus stop and here I am!

I'm so excited! High School Musical at 7.30! YAY. But till then, I'll try to do some work. Really.

Jessica Simpson's new song sucks, big time. GROSS LAH.

OH! And OHMYGOD. Have you heard!!! Kevin's leaving Backstreet Boys! But it's okay. I respect his decision. It's been 13 amazing years, so it's fine. We'll miss you Kevin, the BIG BROTHA. You've always been the tall, dark and handsome one.(: All I can say is thank *god* I managed to witness a glimpse of their last tour before he left. Very sad moment here, okay! ): And then there were four.. *sigh






We'll miss the chiseled one terribly..








It'll never be the same again.. )':

***
I.. am so.. I don't know. I can't place it! Annoyed? Angry? Sad? Probably a good mix of all three. Ah. Whatever.

I'm compelled to say "No", these days. I'm sorry.

Huda
5:59 PM
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706