Red Hot Passion
07 June 2006

Some quality sibling loving time

Wah fuck. The asshole upstairs is so annoying! Thumping, humping, drilling and screwing around. LOL. He's been at it since SIX this morning. Hello. Some people aka MOI would like to have some sleep please! (Even when I'm fuming mad, I'm still so courteous. Amazing or what!) The walls are vibrating. The floor is shaking as if there's an earthquake. What. An. Incredible. Idiot.

Anw, ytd, I was staying up with my brother. He was watching tv while playing his Gameboy XP and I was at the com doing god knew what. Suddenly, he came up to me.

(Purple's me, blue's him)

Kak, I'm gg down for a while.
For what! Hakiem, it's too late!
I'm very hungry lah and there's no food in the kitchen.
There's bread. And jam. And I could make you milo if you want.
I don't want bread. And jam. And milo.
Then what do you want?
I want filet-o-fish.
Sigh. Fine okay, I'll go with you.

So, at one something in the morning, I grabbed my hair tie, wallet and keys, and we headed down to Macdonald's. Sometimes, I wonder what we'd do when we can't sleep in the middle of the night, if we weren't living in such close proximity to all these "luxuries".

There were, not surprisingly, a number of Mats/Minahs/Bengs/Lians and a couple others who were working/studying at their laptop.

This is not the first time my brother's doing this. The other time, he dragged my dad down to Macs at 0430 in the AM to eat Hotcakes. Ya, hotcakes.

There was once, my Mum got all cranky, nagging at me about something when I swear I was minding my own business, not annoying her. She finished what she wanted to say and suddenly went, "Go buy me Tau Huey down stairs NOW."

And this other one time, where my dad was all "Huda, buy me banana now. Del monte ah. DONT GET THE WRONG ONE!" when we were all seated comfortably in front of the TV.

This is just to name a few instances. I guess it's evident here where the two of us kids get weird killer cravings out of no where huh. A double whammy what more.

When he was done, we made our way to 7-11 cos it was Cute Guy #1's shift. (There are 3 working, so you've gotta label them. LOL.) Bought the June issue of OK!. It's the only mag I buy these days. And sometimes Hot and Female and Girlfriend. :X

Both of us didnt feel like going back up. So we took a nice two hour-long walk around the neighbourhood. We stopped by the playground and wow. It's been a pretty long time since I last felt so giddy with childishness! Played at the swing. I love swings. They are simple things and yet so extremely enjoyable.

We also did lots of climbing around. We climbed the up the slides and stuff and slid down the side of the wall and WHOA. What a thrill! Haha. Cos we have to actually climb up the slide (which was very slippery cos it's not the new kind of playground where everything's plastic), then make our way, placing our foot carefully on the sides and then slide down! It's slippery cos it's the small square tiles so you slide down nicely and fast!

My heart would thump like mad and I could feel the adrenaline rush when I climb up. Cos it's quite high, and you know me. The chickenshit that I am. My brother says I look like a little girl when I slide cos I'd squeal with stupid joy and when I land, I'd skip-tip-toe around and go "omg. that was sooo fun!" Haha.

All that, unexpectedly, brought back nostalgic childhood memories. They flooded back all at once. A full blow.

I remember back when I was 4, the four of us (my two elder bros and my sis, Hakiem wasn't born yet) we'd play at the playground at our old house in Hougang. As well as how Papa would bring us to this place where you can immerse yourself in a pool of plastic balls! All the numerous playgrounds we frequent. Cos the three of them live in Yishun, as well as the ones at our Grandmother's/Aunt's/Uncles..

Man, reminscing.. Makes you smile yet it leaves a pang of sadness behind too. What I wouldnt give to go back to those times. Those great times.

Anw, we walked on to the park and just hung out. There was this once, this two guys were speeding past us on their bikes. The "passenger" turned around and waved at us. We were quite high last night. Which was the reasaon why the two of us waved back enthusiastically, immediately! HAHA.

We just talked while I flipped through the magazine absent mindedly. We got back around 0300, just in time for one of his shows; he loves to watch the same episode over and over again. Don't look at me.

Well, it was nice spending time with my little baby, bratty brother. He's pretty mature for his age. He's quite perceptive actually. Even for a mere 10 year old. I'm proud of him lah. He's smart, nice, and so far, his primary school life seems far more successful than mine! (Prefect, topped the level several times, a million friends from each level, tchers adore him, girls love him, et cetera)

Whoa ho! Another long one. Haha. Okay, see yah.


"One of the great mysteries to me is the fact that a woman could pour hot wax on her legs, rip the hair out by the roots, and still be afraid of a spider."(Jerry Seinfeld)

Huda
2:47 PM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706