Red Hot Passion
06 June 2006

A sweet rendezvous!

I'll warn you guys first. This is gna be an extremely long post. Stick around if you can endure! But I know you will lah! (:

I've been having too much fun, it's scaring me! I'm so delving in hedonism man. Deados. To think that I mentioned about it in the MYE Lit Essay. Bah. Whatever. I will break this cycle okay! I will, I will I will! REALLY LAH, HOW COULD EVER YOU DOUBT ME!

So, as I was saying. Aniszah slept over yesterday! Gosh, I missed her so incredibly much! It was great seeing her after soooooo lonnnngggg! Fetched her from the bus stop and we greeted each other with a huge ear-to-ear smile and a warm loving hug! Ahh. Sweet, ol' mushy stuffs. <3

The initial plan was to head on over to Esplanade to study and catch a movie in one of the living rooms. But all was still great fun!

We lunched at KFC first, feasting greedily like the hungry carnivores that we are, on the 9.95 meal. The chickens were humongous, but we polished it up anyways. Lol. Hey, we were very hungry! It was nice catching up and all that. <3

Headed on to my place after lunch. She helped me change my bedsheet, but we didnt even end up sleeping in my room! Haha. We basically just hung out. Lots of talking. And ohmygosh. We are such silly idiots I tell you. We were all ranting and whining about how much it sucks to... First it was her with me going "Oh stop it Niz!". And then suddenly, the tables turned. It was me full on and her going all "Enough already lah.". HAHA.

I can't believe she made me wait till ytd to tell me about it! Seriously, you all have got to stop all this nonsense! Suspense, what suspense! Keeping me in the dark=UNCOOL!

We were totally all over the computer, reading up on our horoscopes (I see I'm rather influnetial eh?) as well as do other er, stuff. In a nutshell, we were just chilling, taking turns reading a book, surfing the net and playing with my cats.

You know sometimes, you don't have to anything in particular at all. It is such downright simple activities that make the most impact, to me. A true judge of understanding of another person, I'd say would probably have to be the silences. No, not the occasional lapse in conversations, per se. It's about how comfortable the silence is. I think that speaks a lot. I believe we have tons more fun just chilling out at each other's place as compared to the whole lunch-movie-shop-dinner routine. We do, don't we? (:

(Bryan Adams is plain terrible! His songs can make you sad and go all gooey even in the midst of recalling such a great time! Sheesh. Since we're flaming artists who suck up all the joy, throw in Air Supply into that list as well. *makes a face*)

Since the computer's in my brother's room, that was mainly where we were the entire time. She knocked off ard 2 while I only hit the bed (my brother's bed) about 4. Half the time we were conversing, it'd be about.. LOL. Glad to note that I'm not the only one this situation! But at least her's is clear cut. Mine's.. Well. It's complicated.

Anyway, I woke her up when I accidentally blasted Billie Myers about 3+. We decided not to use the air con, so I opened the windows. Lying in bed, with the windows opened, the view was surprisingly very pretty! I could see the night sky! As well as part of my flat, the kind of view you'd see if you were standing at the foot of a building, looking up. It was pretty cool.

(Purple's me. Blue's Niz.)

Hey! I see a star! There *points* see! One poor lone
star.
Oh ya! I see it too!
Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight
I wish I may,
I wish I might
Have this wish I wish tonight
*wishes*
-silence-
OMG!
What!?
I just realised
something.

What.
I could've have just wished upon a satelite.

Stupid right. Singapore's too bright for it's own darn good. It sucks that beautiful night skies are rare here. Unless you live in Siglap, that is. Eh Najib! Not fair man. Not like you'd know how to appreciate it right! Haha.

Oh, if it blinks, it's a star? Or is it if it blinks, it's a satelite? *confused*

It was good talk for a while in the dark, staring up at the night sky. Thinking&Wishing.

We only got up abt 12! That also, I was still all groggy and "omg. I wna sleep some more." But that girl! She insists on getting up. So yeah. Bathed and I made French toast for breafast! :D

Whee, I rock as a host man! A random one here. But why's it called French toast? They invented it is it? Like French fries? Did they even invent fries in the first place! They're that cool meh. Everything also name after them! French loaf, French kiss. Then there's also French words generally accepted. Like creme of the crop, esprit de corp, fiance, a la, etc.

Well, maybe it's french kiss, cos the French are supposedly the ones who have the most sex in the world. But I don't know lah. What's the link? They're the most sexually active people so we've got to name a kind of kiss after them!? HUH.

Anyway, after breakfast, hung out for a while, and I sent her off at the bus stop. It was really awesome fun, having her over. Our sleepovers are always fun anyway.

I love you loads and loads and loads Niz! <3

Talked on the phone with J just now. And wow wow wow! Things have been happening, eh? Haha. I predict that day's gna be a really fun one! Yay, the three of us again after such a long hiatus!

Natasha has become quite the regular person I chat with/to on MSN. With her "healthy" dosage of Mat/Minah slang just cos of...! Haha. You're fun to talk to online lah. Heh. And no, I'll never be able to summon that much courage! NEVERRR EVERRR...

That aside, I caught these two movies a couple of days ago. I don't know the name of the first one though. I just typed and deleted abt 5 paragraphs trying to summarise the first namesless movie that Eva Longoria acted in too, but plays a small role.

Anyway, the second movie I caught right after that on Ch 60 is called The Door In the Floor, based on John Irving's novel, A Widow for One Year. Click here and here for reviews!

If you've got HBO, you better go catch it. It's an interesting, and I suppose you could say different movie. And Jon Foster! (I've never heard of him before watching the movie, where I waited for the credits to roll to get his name!) He's cute in the schoolboy-boyish kinda way. :D

After watching the movie, I have to admit, that Kim Basinger is an amazing actress. She's the one that acted as Eminem's Mum on 8 Mile. I think she can play the role of the "helpless" and "sorrowful" really well. Take her performance in Cellular too. Wow. I really admire her talent. That lady can act pretty dang well!

Oh wow. Long huh, this post? Well, I felt like writing an extremely detailed one, so there you have it. Don't say I didn't warn ya!

Last but not least,

Happy Sweet Sixteenth Clara! <3

(Big not! Heh.) Okay then, goodnight everyone!

And what would you say if I called on you now and said that I can't hold on?

Huda
10:36 PM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706