Red Hot Passion
04 June 2006

There are nice girls too you know

I can't believe I forgot to mention about this. This is something major and blog-worthy.

Not all girlfriends are freeloaders! It's not right to generalize things like that! I'm not gna be like that. :/ I guess it's just cos some girls think it's mandatory for the guy to pay when they go out. Blame it on tradition.

To me, yeah, it's nice if a guy pays for you once in a while. But hello, unless you're dating someone who's old enough to work/working part-time/RICH, then he's in the same position as you right? If he treats me something, then I'll treat him something another day or for another thing later the day, y'know? Or split even.

It will only suck if it's like Valentine's Day and you have to fork out for the entire dinner. But then again, you have to look at the circumstances what. It all depends. Girlfriends are not freeloaders okay. Not all at least. On the contrary, I'd say some guys are the ones freeloading!

A train of their thoughts-:

"Since she likes me alot, she'll treat me to dinner. I'd be able to
talk her into it. I'm smooth, suave, charming, so yeah of course I can handle
this tiny matter of not having enough money. Since I used all my cash to get the
(fill in toy for boy to impress girl). Gotta dress right. Got to keep up the
image.
(LOL)"


We all have allowances. We're all still schooling. Gotta understand that. Gosh, I'm so darn nice sometimes, doesnt it make you sick? (:

And hello. What's up with all guys thinking girlfriends are expensive?! Unless you go and get yourself a high maintainance one, and that's not my problem, now is it! LOL. But even so, unless she's some dumb dufus (then WHAT are you doing with her. Oh right. Physical needs.), it's gotta mean more than that to her too.

Relationshsips are not meant to be about whether you've got the dope to impress/jaga a girlfriend! Haiyoh. It's about the emotional support. It's about two people caring for each other. It's about a deeper level of understanding of the other person so you can help each other out in terms of what you need! It's about having a best friend you can rely on 24/7. It's about trust and understanding. Male and Female. Yin and Yang. The balance. Oh my god, it's about so many things on top of all that, I'll never be able to end!

Oh fuck. Too much Da Vinci already! HAHA. Sorry.

Okay, so shallow thinking about girls from you=shallow thinking about boys from me. Hah! Guys get into relationships in their teens just to fuck around right. Have fun flitting from one girl to the other.

I'll give you this example. Simon Webbe. He's not a teen, but nvm. I recall this particular interview. I think it's either from Top of the Pops or Smash Hits or something. Yeah, back in those days where I'd bust my school allowances on overseas magazines cos the local ones just werent stepping up to it.

So yes. I recall him saying something about how he'll "pick up a few birds" on the way to meet his date for dinner. So just in case the date turns out to suck, he'll just text the other chick.

How rude is that! My God. I think it's only fair if the girl's like that too. All non commital, then it's cool. Cos their both seeking a NSA relationship. (No Strings Attached, for the uninitiated. Lol.) In Laguna context, it'd be okay if Kristin were to date Jason cos they're both the same.

Okay no of course I didnt mean it. Not all guys are jerks, yes I know. It's just that the jerks are more prominent, yes? Yes. Good.

***

Kiki is so adorable. He just came in mewing to me, I said "What sayang?" and he continued to mew and jumped up onto my lap. Cute right! The cats in this house are so pampered! Lol. But it's okay. They're my darlings! :D

Let me tell you what I'm going to do today. I'm doing this so I'll definitely do it cos I do not want to appear pathetic by later claiming that I didnt do it. So all the more reason to do all that I'm supposed to! See. Queen of Blab. Yah, I know. :/

I am going to...

#1 Clean the house. My future husband will benefit from all this torture!
#2 Clear the humongous pile of junk on my bed consisting of clothes, books, magazines, and somewhere in there, I know I'll find my Strawberry Chapstick I love so much. (When I sleep, I sweep the whole pile onto the floor. The next morning, I'll sweep it right back onto my bed. Vicious cycle. I'm terrible, arent I?)
#3 Clear my table so it'll look so pretty I can't help but sit there and at least pretend to study
#4 Get started on some work and not pretend to be
#5 Bathe the Three Ks


Ok then, I'll check on you later to see if I really did those things!

"Men are like fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with"

Huda
3:19 PM
 

4 Comments:

Blogger Stella said...

hello, huda. i did a followup on your blogpost. not done yet; i'll tag again when im done (:

I think that youe post makes lots of sense

5:45 PM  
Blogger Huda said...

er. okay. do i know you? and thanks yeah. (:

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get to do the 5 things... and what does "Bathe the three Ks" mean? Laughed at your quote... eh but for a guy it is a little hard to digest !!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Huda said...

hmm. so that means you're a guy. WHOWHOWHO!!!

anw, the three Ks are my cats! Kieffy&Kiki&Koko!! <3 and i *sort of* did the 5 things. lol. guilty as charged.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706