Red Hot Passion
10 June 2006

Two whole days flew right by; craziness

EIGHT things you fail at.
1. Not reading too much into things
2. Sticking to self-made timetables
3. Not complicating matters
4. Controlling my crazy feelings sometimes
5. Coming home early when I go out (usually)
6. Restraining the urge to buy
7. Saving money
8. Remaining cool; I get panic attacks, and yes, I'm kinda paranoid

SEVEN songs you listened today.
1. Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone, Bob Marley
2. Move Along, All American Rejects
3. Somebody, Depeche Mode
4. All These Things That I've Done, The Killers
5. Walk Away, Kelly Clarkson
6. Losing A Whole Year, Third Eye Blind
7. Build Me Up Buttercup, Pearl Jam Salah band. I've no idea.

SIX things you desire, or need.
1. SHOES!!!
2. Discipline
3. Cash, baby!
4. A new phone
5. A new wardrobe
6. New Levi's

FIVE annoyances.
1. When you just don't get it
2. Idiots who don't know how to MOVE IN when the bus is so packed! Like hello! Big empty space there, asshole!
3. When I actually feel unsafe and weird when there's a whole bunch of mats and I'm all alone.
4. When I see something so pretty and gorgeous but don't have enough cash on me
5. When people go "Oh ya! You know. Aiyah never mind". If you wanna say, SAY. If you dont, just shut it lah and dont leave it hanging like that!

FOUR things you will never do.
1. Drink
2. Have the guts to -
3. Run away
4. Watch a scary movie alone (Ya okay, don't call me names)

THREE people to tag. (meaning do this)
1. Clara
2. Dina
3. Natasha (I doubt she'll do it)

TWO people you saw today.
1. J
2. Mud

Okay, on to stuff that's been happening the past two days!

Yesterday morning, headed over to Orchid Country Club for the bowling competition! It was rather fun. Saw Delphinus after like a million years so that was good! <3 Lunched at KFC at North Point (ulu neighbourhood shopping centre at Yishun). Headed home straight after. I declined an invitation to PS! How about that! Lol.

Slacked at home for a while, then rushed out to meet J in Town to... meet new people! :D We were being such idiots I tell you. Looked around at Far East, and you know! They have shoe shops there with AWESOME shoes! But they cost a bomb ($59.90) and what's the brand name? Mondo. Isn't that supposed to be the cheap shoe brand! But the shoes there... wow. Hot.

Met 4 new people, so that was cool. The whole bunch of us caught The Omen, at Lido. The movie was to me (recall the fact that I am a chicken) pretty spooky. I mean, it's not "OMG. Scarryyyy shit! I nearly pooped in my pants", but the suspense build-up, the sudden appearance of things, stupid dreams that seemed real, stuff like that made it creepy.

A couple of times I screamed, resulting in the scaring of Fiona (one of the just met people) and J who were beside me. Sorry lah. It was just. Freakyy. Haha. It felt like I was the only one who screamed in the entire theatre! How lame is that. No, not me screaming. Those other people who "act all brave" but we all know otherwise! (:

Did cha know that the toilet at Shaw, the one near Nike there, you actually have to pay 20cents to get in. They have aluminium doors, which is so dumb. You can see yourself pee/poop cos the door, ya, was like a friggin mirror. That's one of the dumbest thing everrr. Seriously. Is it that fascinating to see yourself do your business for 20cents! Stupiddd.

Macs at Shaw was the venue of our hang out after the movie. Just talked and stuff. Dinner was three large fries shared among the 5 of us. Lol. Saw his IC and omg. So different! Looked so goody back then! Wonder what happened along the way..

Learnt a couple of interesting stuff that's gna happen that day. One word: Nuts. And also about the girls of this particular school! One word: Tramps! :X

These just-met people are rather odd. One of them was busy dropping tiny little bubbles of Coke on the edge of the cup using a straw! Lol.

So we left about 1100 and! Impromptu sleepover! HAHA. I slept over J's yesterday without bringing a change of clothes or whatever. It was funny watching her get all sick with anxiety! And whoa! I can't believe you did that while walking to your house! Haha.

Everything turned out fine in the end. See? Girl, you should learn to chill. (HAHAHA. Look who's talking here.) Bathed, talked a bit while listening to Love Songs on Class95 and fell asleep soon after.

I realise another thing. I tend to be really really calm when I'm with another person who's going crazy with panic. To I don't know.. Strike the balance? Like in this sick way, seeing them panic seems to soothe me. Yes, I know. Darn weird. It's just me again, looking too much into things.

Sweet dreams, it was. (: Man, I love sweet dreams. They bring you to another place, another level of emotions all too real for it's own darn good. You get to live another life, so to speak. I love the fact that dreams take you to a whole new world. Sometimes, I kinda wonder if there's nothing more to it. I mean, yeah, I know that dreams are usually a form of interpretation of your sub conscious mind or I don't know, "predictions" even. But what if in another "parallel" universe, or something, they are actually happening!

Call me mad, but sometimes the dreams get too real, when I wake up, I'd feel as though I really was experiencing it. Like, I don't know. I was there, just not physically, you know? Okay, never mind. I'm satrting to sound a little delusional here. Lol.

So I woke up, not having a clue where I was. When I told J that, she laughed and went "Ya. I got you drunk, you passed out and I brought you to my home. *rolls eyes*"

Bathed, got dressed, ate breakfast and I'm off! 969 is an amazing bus! It's so fast it's really incredible. Got to Tampines from Yishun in record time.

Got home, got the dope from Mother Dearest and back out AGAIN within 10 minutes! Haha. Energizer bunny man! Train-ed to City Hall and met up with the rest!

All was good. After Esplanade, lunched at City Hall's Sakura where I ate the Pineapple Rice. It was yums. Good stuff! After that, it was back home! Can you believe it! I was back before 6! SIX. A feat, I tell ya.

Sorry guys for being so uncontactable! Haha. I know you all missed me lots. It's okay. (:

Alright then, seeyah! <3

PS : Today made me giddy with joy, it's sick. :D

Huda
8:46 PM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706