Red Hot Passion
04 July 2006

It's sort of like watching a perfect sunset with nobody special. There's still a great view you can appreciate.

Hey! So, ytd, was great fun with the girls! Will update abt that another time with pictures, okay? Cos I'm trying to make this quick, cos I'm only supposed to read up Twelfth Night related stuff. But noooo.. Instead, I find myself logging in to Blogger. Grr. I'm sucha looozerh. :/

I tried watching football on Friday night, if I'm not wrong, to see what the hype's about. After about 25 minutes, I couldn't take it! It's just a buncha guys going after a ball, getting all dramatic, faking fouls or whatever. I mean, it's like green ALL over! I know it's good for the eyes. So next time I feel like I'm gna lose my *pre boast alert* perfect 06/06p eyesight, I shall catch a match!

But I caught the highlights the next morning though. I was just there reading, and my dad happened to be watching it, and I was like oh wth. Let's give it another shot. HAHAHA. I thought it was pretty amusing the whole Rooney/Ronaldo thing. Okay, I, here, (note: it's just MY point of view, don't kill me. *looks at half of 4c), think that yeah, Cristiano was a bit neh. But you know what. He's so hot, he's forgiven! Haha. Aiyah, Rooney looked like such a sore sport, anw. From the same team some more. Sheesh. See. This is a perfect example that boys, can be just as bitchy.

And you know what. Football players are such drama kings. I swear, Beckham beat Victoria at that! I mean, all she did was cover her face, then god knows what. Acting like she actually cares. Lol.

I can't believe stupid classmates of mine, England supporters duh, drew on Cristiano's face! I mean. He's good eyecandy! You cannot do that! Now I can't look past Mr Suresh during Emaths to look at him. Sigh.

Mr Sng asked our class, during lit just now, who do we think is the hottest footballer. Who won? Kaka? Beckham? Hm. Okay, that reminds me of all the Lit stuff, due tmr! Ohmygosh. And I can't go to the Lit Symposium at SCGS this Sat! ): It didn't even cross my mind that it was POP that day. Too soon? Sigh. Gone are my eight bucks!

Been listening to lots of Mellow music. (Yes, capital 'M'.) It soothes the soul! I'm quite a fan of Sarah Mclachlan, now. She's awesome. Her songs are great, her lyrics, uber cool. I'll go dig around Cash Converters for her old CDs some day.

Her videos are amazing too. I love the way she gives it a real good artistic/abstract twist, matching the lyrics, as subtle as it may be, but still matching. If I were to turn lesbian, I swear, my other half better have songwriting skills like her. And sing like her. And have her "art" touch. But doesn't have to look like her. Ahh. Might as well be her. Lol.

But chances are like zilch. Both that I'll turn crooked and her being my other half even if I'm not straight. Ohwell.

Today. Parade. It was bittersweet. Hierarchy announced. I still can't believe it's gna be this Saturday. I have so much threatening to spillover. Held it in check. Good things come to those who wait. (: I shall keep that in mind, cos it certainly ties in with other things going on right now.

Enough mysteries, I know you hate it. Two words for ya then! Too bad! Haha. Sorry. I just felt like being an irritant. See yah (not too) soon, I hope!

Here's to Aries. (: It'll be fine. Trust me.

Huda
10:17 PM
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706