Red Hot Passion
13 July 2006

When the mind's all tied up

Rachel tagged me to do this.

RULES:Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the Fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

I miss somebody right now.
I dont watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
I've tried marijuana.
I have been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I curse sometimes.
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. (aye. can't be too sure.)
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I'm TOTALLY smart.
I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now.
I love sushi.
I talk really,really fast. (sometimes)
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
I like the way i look.
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent.
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I have a lot of friends. (generally. I mean you know. Ya. Generally.)
I am currently single.
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.

I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop.
Enjoy window shopping.
I would rather shop then eat.

I don't hate anyone. (dislike, maybe. hate, I don't think so.)
I'm a pretty good dancer. (okay lah. not fantastic or whatever *looks at Dirah*)
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cellphone. (hoh my gawd. may the stars be with me this week. *prays)
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis. (well, it's the first channel I flip to. even before the tv's switched on properly. lol.)
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I've rejected someone before.
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. (I'm just scared I won't get it.)
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything. (bloody seafood.)
I have a lot to learn.
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
I am shy around the opposite sex. (sometimes I think it wouldnt kill to be a little less open. LOL.)
I have tried alcohol before.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past. (interesting)
I own the "South Park" movie.
I would die for my best friends.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. (rachel got it right. i LOVE it! not really MJ, but the scandals.)
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I am happy at this moment! (It's a half half thing)
I'm obsessed with guys.
I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever i can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument. (I've always wanted to master something. WHYWHYWHY did I quit violin in P3!)
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies. (my god. i HATE it!)
I think water rules.
I went college out of state.
I like sausages.
I love kisses.
I fall for the worst people.
I adore bright colours.
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
I have ridden/owned a horse.
I still have every journal I've ever written in.

(I used to leave my written book diaries at random places like buses/libraries/wedged bewteen something, whenever I realise the need to start afresh. Bcos somehow I just wanted someone, anyone to pick it up and read about my life. Let them know me as intimately as possible. Right down to the last detail. I know it's weird. But well. It's the same with blogs. We want people to read what we write, how we feel, etc.)

I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep.

I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions. (huh. on the contrary, I think I think about it too much till it "seeps into my subconscious". UGH.)
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I have jazz in my blood.
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tattoo.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with. (in this case that'd be classmates, I take it?)
I am a caffeine junkie.
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsesical the better.
I'm an artist. (I've always envied those who could do wonders with brushes/pencil/wtvr tool they use)
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.


Hm. 5 people huh. Well, I'm gna be open about this. Who wants to do this just rip this off man!

And this is Clara's set of answers for me. It's this weird thing. Something like if you were to tag me about this entry, I owe you this. But you'd have to put it up on your blog. Or sth.

1. I’ll respond with something random about you

you like red and purple, jsng and ronniegoh, and your worst part of lit is the unseen component.

2. I’ll challenge you to try something

RJ 2007-2008. remember the deal(:

3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you

a fiery bright shade of red, something in line with your personality. passion, fury, all that sort of thing.

4. I’ll tell you something I like about you

when you're not busy being grumpy/a cow, you're fun and nice to talk to. and you speak your mind, which i really like, cos i think not enough people do.

5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you

i think it is all the OAC stuff, when we were all at loggerheads. i don't know why i have no clear memory of you before that. you used to call sheena 'sheeney', and you got frustrated with us cos we talked incessantly during the nights at OAC. hahah sorry gruds.


6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of


ehhhhh, i don't know. maybe a kangaroo. (sheesh. what is it with kangaroos! LOL)

7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you

i know you're not going to answer this, but exactly what are your issues ?

***

Today. Bumped into Fairuz, on the bus to school, in like a gazillion years, and we just had to talk about the most depressing thing ever. Prelims. :/ Early in the fuggin' morning, please. We were also busy critiqueing (sp?) the models on TV Mobile. LOL.

Faye, our body balance instructor wasn't here today. So this Amy, took her place. And I think she's better! Cos she's much more clearer when she's giving out instructions. My thighs are gna hurt like a mofo tmr. YAY.

Jogging was shite. Cos it's been ages. And honey, 2 rounds around the whole school, under the scorching sun is really "ARGH!"-inducing. According to Duck Chan, I've too much melanin, which is why I turn dark really easily.

It was less than 30minutes under the sun! Because of all this sweaty activities, my face is now cluttered. There's like 10 pimples. One HUMONGOUS one beside my left eye. Sigh. Retribution for making fun of Diana's.

MT was hilarious. We had the usual good dose of crap talk with Cikgu. While doing so, we were scanning today's papers; we were in the library. AND OMG. Did you see Cristiano! He looked SO PANAS. Life section. He looked so good. I could just eat him up. AHHHHHH.

Cikgu was telling us that if old makciks can kiss Dia's father (i cant spell his name) as well as Taufik, she has no idea what is to become of us younger generations! Hahah.

Also, I really don't think I sound funny when I speak Malay. Apart from the fact that I stall a lot to think of the words in Malay, I really do think I sound fine! Wah. Cikgu ah.

Chemistry after school was pure TORTURE. Ohmygosh it was terrible. It's the day. I'm pretty sure Thursdays are cursed.

After Chem met up with the Prats minus Mud (only met him for like 10 minutes when he dropped by before heading for tuition). It was talk over pratas and Cleo's Little Book of Naughty Moves. LOL. August issue's out, y'all.

Najib, just go and do it please. It was rather interesting, the conversation we had. Hm.

Ending this off with another questionnare!


10 FAVES
1. TV show: Life As We Know It, 8th & Ocean, Supernatural, My Super Sweet Sixteenth, The Simpsons, a lot more.
2. Flower: Rose, sunflower! Well, to be given a flower is sweet enough in the first place.
3. Alcohol: -
4. Movie: Too many. And of various genres. Titanic! The Parent Trap! Practical Magic!
5. Color: Red & purple
6. Sport: Hm. Dancing, count?
7. Mall: Wisma, I suppose. Or Far East. Or wait. TM! HAHAHA.
8. Music: Anything mellow, and classics are great too.
9. Food: As long as it's not raw. I have a disgustingly sweet tooth too. Hello, diabetes.
10. Season: Singapore's winter where it's all dark, rainy and gloomy.

(I don't follow the singular terms. Heh.)

10 FACTS
1. Hometown: Tampines
2. Height: Nearing 1.6 lah shut up.
3. Hair color: Natural colour. Black.
4. Hair Length: Long. When it's wet and straight it's halfway down my back!
5. Hair style: What style. Curly and frizzy and fucking annoying. :/
6. Eye color: Black.
7. Shoe size: 7/8
8. Mood: Confused
9. Sexuality: Straight
10. Status: Single.

10 LOVE LIFE

1. Have you ever been in love: I don't think so.
2. Do you believe in love: Yes.
4. Have you ever been heartbroken: Yes.
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart: Um. Yeah.
6. Have you ever fallen for your best friend: Hahah. Got lah. But a passing thing. Besides, then we aren't as close now. So not counted. LOL.
7. Are you planning on getting married: Yes.
8. Are you afraid of committment: Kinda? I mean. Gee. The thought of having to answer to someone else other than your parents is kinda freaky.
9. Would you ever get married to someone of the same sex: I'm not against it or anything. But I sure hope not!
10. Would you ever have sex with someone of the same sex: Nope.

10 THIS OR THATS
1. Love or lust: 50-50
2. Hard liquor or beer: -
3. Night or day: Split even.
4. Hook-ups or relationship: Depends, really.
5. TV or internet: TV! You'll just have to sit back and enjoy the show!
6. Pepsi or coke: I rarely drink either, but I'd say Coke.
7. Wild night out or romantic night: Depends. If it's with a bunch of girls, the first one. If and when attached, the latter. Actually, a wild night out (tons of fun and crazy with spontaniety) with the guy can be fun too.
8. Saturday or Sunday: Saturday
9. Colored or black and white picture: Monochrome's cooler.
10. Phone or in person: In person.

(this is evidence that I'm indecisive. ): boo.)

10 HAVE YOU EVERS
1. Have you ever been caught sneaking out: Nope. #1, I don't have to. #2, even when I do, I'm too good to get caught please. (:
2. Have you ever skinny dipped: No.
3. Have you ever done something you regret: Yeah. But acceptance and getting over it is the key.
4. Have you ever bungee jumped: Oh gosh no. I'm terrified. So not looking forward to October. ):
5 Have you ever been on a house boat: No.
6. Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker: And that is....?
7. Have you ever wanted someone so badly it hurt: Hell yes.
8. Have you ever stayed up all nite until the sun came out?: Yup.
9. Have you ever been caught by your parents with a hickey: =X
10. Have you ever been caught by your parents doing anything more than making out: No lah. Aiyoh.

10 ARE YOUs

1. Are you missing someone right now: Uh huh. Aniszah! Where are you!!! And dear Aries.
2. Are you in love with anyone: Doubt it. Nah, dunch think so.
3. Are you happy: More or less. I mean, I have a family, I'm not starving, begging in the streets. But 50-50 really if we're talking more than the "neccesity" list.
4. Are you talking to anyone right now: Nah. Me time's always welcomed.
5. Are you bored: No. I have too much on my mind. It's throbbing in protest.
6. Are you German: No.
7. Are you Irish: No.
8. Are you Italian: If only.
9. Are your parents still married: Happily married.
10. Do you like someone right now: Hm.


BEST
1. Male friend(s): Mud & Najib
2. Female friend(s): Aniszah's the only safest bet to put up here. (We dont go ard claiming we're "BESTIES" tho. As in. The kinda unspoken thing yknow?)

LAST
1. Person you saw: Hakiem, my brother.
2. Talked to on the phone: My mum.
3. Hugged: This is so sad. I can't rmb! But I rmb hugging someone today tho!
4. Messaged over Friendster: Hi there. I'm cooler than you. I don't have one. :D

TODAY
1. Wearing&brand: The black tee Delph bought to support M. Xiaofern the other time. And sch shorts.
2. Better than yesterday?: No. Worse, actually. Thursdays = F days. On top of that, that.

TOMORROW
1. Is: Friday. A good day. Hiya weekend! You shd drop by more often ya know.
2. Got any plans: Yeah, I do actually. Jealous? LOL.

FAVOURITE
1. Number: Hmm. 3?
2. Color: Purple&red. Eh, you asked before right!
3. Season: Sg's winter

CURRENTLY
1. Missing someone: Yeah. Someone(s).
2. Mood: Still as confused.
3. Wanting: to consume something to make my head lighter and forget! Yes. Complications suck.
And you too.

Huda
10:33 PM
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706