Red Hot Passion
06 August 2006

Happiness

(or as close as I can possibly get to right now taking everything into consideration)

Hello. Right now, I feel pretty contented. Why? Well, Class95's on and they're playing great music, I met my BIG OLD WISE AND MATURE brother just now after so darn long, I think I got my drive back and I'm gna get my HAWT SEXAYYYEE phone on Weds cos it was out of stock just now. :D

OH. Also, Hakiem aka Bratty Younger Bro got it from my mum about his addiction to computer games just now. Bloody icing on the cake, me swears. Take that Hakiem! *sticks out tongue

So that makes it 3 happeh days in a row! Oh goodie. (HUDA THE PRELIMS ISNT VERY FAR.)

Friday, Aniszah came over and we, as always, had a great time. I love the way we can just go over to each other's place and just hang out and at the end of the day, it feels as good as going out. Better even. I owe you a present, yes I'm aware.

I wanted to go catch TLT at Esplanade that night! But nobody wanted to go with me! *wails. (I'm looking at you Fatmah, Siti, Aniszah) Fuckers. Haha, no lah. But Niz! I'll forever hold it against you. I promised you I will. I will okay. Just watch me, you!

Went for E/A maths tuition that evening. It went surprisingly very well! Had a good talk with one of the girls while walking to Kem Mrt and yes. So now you know. Looking forward to Friday! (:

SATURDAYYYYY. How do I even begin? It was really *the* fab. (:

Early in the fuggin' morning got a wake up call from Fatmah. Yknow, I think her groggy/grumpy-I-just-woke-up voice is one of the WORST I've heard so far. Buttt. I think mine may just be worse. Lol. Ask Najib. I was really horrible to him and started to curse and god knew what else to him on the other line! Haha, sry dude! Hey, YOU interrupted my beauty sleep!

Studied at Starbucks for a while. Oh guess what. I was earlier than her! YAY. So that's a big FuckYou to all who assumed I'd be late for every damn thing! :p Haha, no I didnt mean it in that way. Take a joke. (:

We had a scary encounter with this creepy man. Eeee. Dunch wna talk abt it.

After a couple of hours, we got up and went shopping! Heh. We went to probably only 4 stores/booths max, in front of Taka there. And I got 3 tops, she got two. Went back, hogged the Starbucks toilet for a good fifteen minutes trying the tops on! One of the nicer ones looked like the ultimate FUG on me. Fatmah tried it, looked hot (what's new), so she bought it from me!

Whee. FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! I can't wait. *squeals

After that, trained to City Hall to meet up with the 4c lovelies, namely, Sheena (she was disgustingly late. haha), Liane, Diana and Fairuz. I was extremely early so I sat on the steps and read my book. Damn geek I know. Let's all inculcate that habit, for future conveniences, yeah?

We caught Lakehouse which IS (not was) so fucking awesome, I find it hard to believe ST rated it 3 stars! It's so romantic and very very sweet. It's basically and very vaguely about a love that transcends space and time... *sigh

I love this movie. It has topped my indecisiveness and is uno numero on my Fav Movies list! That's saying ALOT, okay.

It was really sweet. Diana, seated beside me was being such a crybaby. She was sobbing like the idiot she is. As romantic as I am, I did not cry kay. (Teared a bit. But not cry cry.)

Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves look really great together. *sigh. I loved Speed a lot. I still have the LCD somewhere in the store! (Omg. LCD. I've not heard this term since last year's Be Yourself Day!)

The storyline's amazing. Except maybe, yknow. For those who cant get it. :p My heart just went lup-dup-lup-dup (HAHA. Bio, much?) in this superb speed (hah, get it? speed.) when Kate realised that he was the guy that was in the accident she witnessed cos he saw her and rushed to her and that's why he didnt turn up for their date at that posh resaturant reserved two years before hand, rushed to the lakehouse, wrote the letter, telling him to be patient and wait, stuffed it into the mailbox and waited impatiently for the mailbox handle to move.

Ohmygod. That scene. Great suspense at work here. The wait was long enough for us to speculate and go "OH FUCK. What if it's a horrible ending?! What if he dies!!! I'll hate this movie if he dies." but not too long for us to get sick of waiting, yknow?

The fact that he waited a total of four years, if we got it right, to be with her, was really amazing. I love the whole idea of love beating time and coming in the winner at the end of it all. *deep long sigh

It sounds confusing, so go catch it and melt into the whole idea of lurrrvvee.... Sweet love..

(Ohmygosh. Realised that this has turned out into a disgustingly long entry.)

After the movie, the bunch of us trooped over to BK to lunch and idiots were discussing Maths. I couldnt participate cos I've not gotten the paper! Which was really good cos I'd feel the shits if I got the paper and didn't do it.

Liane had to leave for church so the four of us walked about, scanning the shops for a red top cos Fairuz doesnt have any. (rightt...) Nothing pleased her. *rolls eyes* Zara, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse, you name it. Ain't got it.

Went to Esplanade later. And suddenly it's just us three, Diana, Fairuz and I cos the other two abandoned us for other plans. Suckers. (:

The mood, the air, the sights, the everything seemed really cool and calm and well, at peace. Haha. However weird it sounds. Too bad the thought of Prelims turned us off.

We camwhored a lot, actually. (Pictures another day cos Diana conveniently forgot to send it to me) Acted like tourists oohing and ahhing about the sudden beauty we see in dear Singapore. Heh.

It's quite embarrassing to say this in public (sortof) but it was the first time I went up close and personal with the Merlion. Haha. Some Singaporean.

Trained to Cine to meet Janine so the two can decide whether to get Nano or Video. I gave up, sat on the sexy comfy red chair and took out my book. Haha. Loser Diana was thirsty not long later so the two of us went to get some really good soya bean.

Her phone died, I dont have one, went back up to the Apple shop and the two of them weren't there. So we resorted to shouting out their name from the second floor and they actually replied from the first! Cool not!

Janine had to leave for her Ah Gong's Birthday so the three of us walked to Wisma to drop by Forever 21 to see if there's a red top that idiot could actually like then buy. She bought a red top. SHOCKER THERE.

By then, my feet were already dead. (It half died walking to Cine) Excuse me. Try wearing 5 inch high wedges from 9 in the friggin' morning till eight++, and tell me how that feels. Dont start shooting me down cos I had no idea we were gna do so much walking. Fairuz, I wasnt exaggerating at the taxi stand. Really.

Cabbed back to Esplanade which was *the* HELL. Ten fuckin' bucks from Taka to Esplanade. Whoop dee doo. Fuckin' taxi driver was so annoying. I cant believe he couldnt INFER from our dying interest in whatever he has to say, our tone, MY roll of eyes. He was so money minded on top of all that.

Hee. We were J2 students studying in RJ with Prelims in four weeks time. That was funny. Especially the part where we didnt lie matchingly, cos Fairuz and I said Arts while Overachiever Wannabe Diana said Science. But did he catch it? Oh god no...

It was so darn packed! So we had to make do with seating on the pavement of some small park near the Padang. The fireworks were really gorgeous. Words cannot describe and photos taken dont do them justice. (No offence, Photographer) It was really really pretty.

I had no idea there were so many different patterns! The way they explode, there were so many different styles! Haha. Pretty pretty pretty fireworks. The accompanying music suit the fireworks well too. I thought the arrangement was great.

After the fireworks display, they played sappy sad songs (Ah.. the "soft" sound the consonant "s" makes... lol.) that just made us think/feel/talk about that whole issue. Instead of getting up, we just sat there talking away about.. well a lot of things, really.

Reluctantly got up and walked to some bus stop to actually take a bus home. (One of those rare instances!) Stopped by 7-11 to get water first tho.

Well, it was a really great day. Quite surprised it turned out as good as it did, actually. (: the company was a different but good one. Haha.

TODAY! Finally caught the latest episode of Life As You Know It cos I missed it on Tues cos of tuitionnnnnn!! Went to tuition(!!) after that and HAH! I was early yet again!! Take that take that, TAKE THAT. Which reminds me, I missed it on Starworld just now! ):

So after that, dadidada... Met Abang Khaliff!!! Checked out the phones, reserved it, settle all the paperwork, chose the number but it's out of stock. But hey, Weds isnt that far away. :D

By then, everything was either closed or closing so we had to settle for Fast Food. Ew. Hi carbs, hate you. Burger King it was, and we so we had an extremely late dinner. Badbadbad. Well, it was really nice, the three of us, Mama, me, him, talking and stuff. I felt quite enlightened actually.

I have a really wise, elder AND old brother who actually acts his age! *stares at the Sister. He's an instructor in NS so he gets to bully the NSmen. LOL. He was talking about it with such relish! Haha.

But we did cover some "serious" topics too. I was just really happy. Correction. Am really happy. Must be the phone.

Oh. I thought I saw you just now. It just. Brought back truckloads of memories. Bittersweet and suddenly, I felt wiser. Even if it's just a wee bit wiser, but still wiser all the same.

Okay, here will do. (Haha. I bet you were tapping your feet waiting impatiently to finish reading this UBER long post you impatient twerp!)

PS: Fairuz, Diana. No news lah tmr/today/wtv. I suck. *sobs

Huda
11:59 PM
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUDDAAAA!!!

PLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TELL ME YOU THAT YOU LIKE TAKE THAT!!

coz i LOVE them to death!!!

- Fiona

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706