Red Hot Passion
15 August 2006

My official proposal to me

My mum gave Kiki away. Without informing me whatsoever. I am really sad. ): Koko's all alone now. He keeps whining to me, mewing, wanting to be comforted. I'm so sorry Koko. ): I'll miss Kiki and his crazy antics. He's so blur. Like his mom. Talkig about Kieffy here. He falls off the bed very often. And each time he does it, it'd be in a different manner and the result of something new, like he was chasing his tail or smth.

I cant believe she did what she did. Cos she knows me too well. She knows that if she were to tell me, I'd object violently (ie not losing grasp of Kiki/locking him in my room just in case). Sigh.

I cut my nails yesterday morning. And never have I felt so happy to have short fingernails. The last time I had short nails was so long ago, I cannot recall. The feeling of my fingers, instead of my nails against the table for example is amazing. But I'll miss my sexy long finger nails. Let this be a constant reminder that I should stop thinking about stupid things as such and going out and having fun. And start getting serious about my studies. It's high time.

What I think is this. (The result of Mrs Chew's pep talk here) Since we cant have everything in life (although I still think it's possible. Though the moment she mentioned the probability of it, I half gave up hope.), it'll mean that more fun=less study time. DUH. So right about now, I should be feeling miserable and stressed with impossible break outs and dark circles from burning the midnight oil, and really stifled cos of my no-going-out-ness.

Which of course totally isnt happening since I've been going out the past million and one Saturdays. ):

I need more DRIVE. Okay, here's to the birth of the spanking brand new Huda!!!

No more Saturday/night outings. No more scanning through the Telescope picking which shows to watch for the day. No more being so extremely vain, it's retarded (ie Long nails/"OMG-I-BROKE-A-NAIL" bimbo-ness). No more drama elsewhere. No more distractions. No more reading of books. Okay, maybe this one still can. But not so much anymore. No more.. the list'll never end. But you get the idea?

I paid quite a bit of attention today during Malay. Which was kinda strange but good strange. Kinda regret not killing myself preparing for the Malay paper so I could maybe have gotten a 1. But well, things happen for a reason.

With that said, it too means lesser computer time. So I'll see you when I see you. (:

Huda
6:29 PM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

THEbabe` r

My Photo
Name: Huda
Location: Singapore

If there's one word to describe this girl, it'd be loud. She's easy going and incredibly fun. She'd like to think of herself as approachable (though some claim she looks arrogant and/or fierce). She's highly opinionated and outspoken. Friends insist she's fickle and whines an awful lot. At times, acid-tongued, especially when provoked. A hopeless romantic, that she is. A dreamer. Her mood and emotions fluctuate about in this outrageous manner. Pretty bubbly, loves a good conversation anytime, anywhere. She appreciates beauty of all forms. Quite the idealist, an avid mind wanderer, she'd say. She also finds the horoscope incredibly fascinating. Trust me, you'll love her, if you don't already do. (:


links r

Friendster Profile
MySpace Profile

Dear Delphinus!

faizahTHEgreat
almaas
azy
beatrice
ben
charmaine
clara
cynnthia
diana
dina!
dhilshad
eugenia
fairuz
janine
ler ping
liane
lilin
maria
mariam
maziah
mel
natasha
nicole
novabelle
rachel judith
rachel see
renny
szeling
ying wai


gossipsr

A Socialite's Life
Black Jettas
Conversations About Famous People
Defamer
Dlisted
Egotastic!
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
Group Hug
Hollywood Rag
I Don't Like You In That Way
Just Jared
Kenny Sia
Mr Brown
Mr Miyagi
Perez Hilton
Pink Is The New Blog
Pop Sugar
Post Secret
Splendora
The Superficial
Xia Xue

tagboardr



archivesr

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
January 2007


layout r

designer: faizah(:
font: tahoma
image:
# #

Hit Counter
Hit Counter
since 100706